Tommy Robinson UKIP Adviser

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by M Testa, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Don Troooomp

Don Troooomp Condescension and embedded self importance

I'm going to have a pop at the shake throwing hero.
    It should have been chocolate flavour so the racist twat turned brown when he got splattered. :D

2. Rutita1

Rutita1 Sassy McFlashy

Oh wow...that is so clever and cool. Did you think of that all by yourself? .....yeah you tell him because for sure it would have been sooooooo funny...cos turning racists brown is sooooo funny. :confused::facepalm::rolleyes:

tim, Libertad, Almor and 2 others like this.
  3. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

tumblr_omdlo2gxxY1w6vtilo2_500.gif

4. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

20190517_103448.jpg

Having words with my postie tomorrow :hmm:

donkyboy likes this.
  5. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka The Abominable Scotsman

'Punches, attacks, milkshakes': inside the Tommy Robinson campaign

Horrible little cunt.

6. M Testa

M Testa Well-Known Member

absolutely but given the apathy and rejection of last elections, he has a chance.

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  7. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

I don't think he has much of a chance but we are in a bad state when that's even a question.

M Testa likes this.
  8. Johnny Vodka

M Testa likes this.
  9. M Testa

strange indeed. politics has never been such a headbanging mess, stuck in the brexit mire, the far right/populism stuff appealing (like trump voters) as knocking parliament etc. i see very few positives at the mo.

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  10. Judelo

Judelo Not as stupid as he seems...

Trump got in....

Johnny Vodka and M Testa like this.
  11. Johnny Vodka

The only light at the moment is the beginning of the decriminalisation of psychedelics. Maybe they will go mainstream and reach enough people just in time... Feed the Nazis magic mushrooms and MDMA. :D

12. M Testa

ha ha, some chance. im long out of the whole narcotic fun-land but nazis on acid? eek.

Judelo likes this.
  13. Johnny Vodka

It's the surprise leftfield happy ending! Otherwise I reckon things are going to get a hell of a lot worse (on many levels) before they get better.

M Testa likes this.
  14. FridgeMagnet

It's not impossible but I think it's very unlikely - he really isn't that popular generally.

The problem is being in a state where he's more than a joke candidate. There are people around who are only slightly less racist who might actually have some chance. His presence and publicity drags everything more in that direction, and similarly he is enabled by others.

M Testa and Judelo like this.
  15. killer b

killer b Nostrofuckingdamus

It isn't actually a question though is it - the numbers arent there. People are just a bit hysterical about it cause he's the big bad wolf.

Magnus McGinty and M Testa like this.
  16. FridgeMagnet

17. FridgeMagnet

It's still a question that's being asked even if the answer is clearly "no", and the fact that it's being asked is part of the process.

M Testa likes this.
  18. killer b

The danger his candidature poses is being blown out of proportion by opposing parties as a campaigning tool. Sadly this suits him as well as them...

M Testa likes this.
  19. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat hmm

on teh tweeter today

bk-180519.png

20. Johnny Vodka

Well, that was two people. Sadly, replies like "it's racist to criticise Islam, full stop" (from the guy in the clip) don't really help because (1) Islam isn't a race and (2) no religion should be beyond criticism (but the debate should be civil and decent).

Magnus McGinty and Judelo like this.
  21. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

22. Judelo

Judelo Not as stupid as he seems...

Hopefully the brexit/racist/whatever vote will be split. However the remain/non-racist/whatever vote could also be split.

However each one of us feels about voting at all ever, this could be an exception just to help make sure the (bigger) cunts don't win.

23. M Testa

it isnt just that people vote for him, its that they dont vote for anyone else that can end in a win. is he as popular as UKIP? Farage? they have backing and experience and are slightly more respectable than him. altho he has a terrible record...

Tommy Robinson Is Not Innocent!

... many people couldnt give a toss cos theres this cult around him.

24. M Testa

he is standing in Nick Griffins old manor isn't he?

25. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic King Cnut ... the Great.

Yep, and NG got elected with around a 8% vote share.

M Testa likes this.
  26. FridgeMagnet

Oh yes, it is absolutely a co-dependent process.

tim likes this.
  27. killer b

The north west of England isn't nick Griffin's 'old manor', but his party did once get enough votes for him to briefly become one of our MEPs. He was crushed at the last election though, because all their vote - beyond a very few committed fascists, and not even all of them - transferred to UKIP. They're now all transferring to the Brexit party.

The base figures you need to look at arent the BNP in 2009, it's the BNP in 2104. I think Robinson might do a little better than 32000, but with the wind behind Farage as it is, I wouldnt bet on it.

tim likes this.
  28. hot air baboon

hot air baboon Well-Known Member

HNH fears low voter turnout could see him reach the last MEP slot “by default” - with just 8.9% of the vote (around 120,000 out of a possible five million).

HuffPost is now part of Oath

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  29. Johnny Vodka

Liked but not liked, if you see what I mean.

30. M Testa

who is standing apart from robinson? griffin was MEP in the NW so yes, it was as cockernees say, his 'old manor.'