Tommy Robinson UKIP Adviser

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by M Testa, Nov 23, 2018.

1. treelover

treelover Well-Known Member

Eh, what are you on about, I am reposting a guardian report and suggesting protests near the event were not a good idea in the circumstances.

2. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

He huffed and he puffed and he bored the house down

Part 2 and Ranbay like this.
  3. Pickman's model

Yeh you suggested it here where you might as well have kept it to yourself

4. killer b

killer b Nostrofuckingdamus

This is good - loads of people round here were freaking out, saying they were ashamed of their city after reading the Post's article - one look at the video showed there was a couple of hundred tops and the LEP had just reprinted whatever Robinspn had told them. Plus he got bricked.

Libertad and cupid_stunt like this.
  5. Libertad

Libertad Would it help?

:D

Pickman's model likes this.
  6. Proper Tidy

Proper Tidy I killed a man

The idea there is still such a thing as casuals

7. Proper Tidy

8. M Testa

M Testa Well-Known Member

oh dear, 1st the election, then the coke accusation and now he's hoolying about? he already has a conviction for this with luton.

9. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

hmm - the footage shows him walking up behind the other guy - who has his back to him and is walking away- and decking him. Punching somebody out for saying something to you that you dont like is not - as far as i am aware - classed as justified self defence.

Will he face charges for this - presumably under portuguese law?

Horrible, coked up, violent racist cunt.

Threshers_Flail and cupid_stunt like this.
  10. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

The victim would have to GNR and report the assault, which is unlikely.

Badgers likes this.
  11. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka The Abominable Scotsman

12. binka

binka !!!!!!!!!

There's another video now of him squaring up to some young lad in the stand shouting 'do something, do something' in his face

13. Johnny Vodka

TBF, you might not even need to hit the cunt for him to fall.

Ax^, mwgdrwg, Ranbay and 6 others like this.
  14. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

I fuckng hate his pathetic, pumped up, infantile macho posturing and his self righteous justifications for being a violent, little cunt. Like some particularly nasty 10 year old gobshite.

15. existentialist

existentialist The sausages need an explanation

It would be absolutely the wrong thing to do, and I probably - probably, because I'm not that violent - wouldn't do it, but that combination of smug twattishness and thuggish arrogance would make his face look very, very temptingly ready for a proper haymaker.

UnderAnOpenSky and Kaka Tim like this.
  16. M Testa

as my old man said (of bob geldof) 'he has a face you'd never tire of kicking!'

existentialist likes this.
  17. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

The videos of him and his cronies hitting people on the street seem to have gone up in frequency nowadays. Trying to keep a profile up in the face of UKIP tanking and/or spiralling use of the beak?

M Testa likes this.
  18. Johnny Vodka

I'm not an advocate of attacking first, so it would be nice to see him pick on the wrong person someday.

existentialist likes this.
  19. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

Like many bullies he has a good sense of when he can get away with it. I saw this firsthand at the second FLA demo where there were lots of people who hated him - he stayed very carefully away from the main group.

Ax^ and Johnny Vodka like this.
  20. Part 2

Part 2 bizarre wanking accident

Also always has a band of minders/cronies ready to get involved thesedays if someone looks like getting the better of him.

21. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

One leading to the other quite possibly...

22. M Testa

23. Pickman's model

Badgers and M Testa like this.
  24. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

One time camera person for SYL Lucy Brown now quoting from Urban75 about Tyne and Wear Antifascists Association on Twitter

Pickman's model likes this.
  25. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

What's with all the moody music playing in the background :D

The39thStep and Pickman's model like this.
  26. Mr.Bishie

Mr.Bishie Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

27. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

28. M Testa

the uk far right, especially EDL, Fuckwit Soccer Lads etc., have no idea about how broad anti-fascism is in the UK. They think Antifa, Hope Not Hate, UAF etc are all the same thing that the 'leftist BBC' support and that the state sponsors. this also leads to underestimation of militant anti-fascists as in Brighton, Dover, Liverpool .... when we kicked them far right spongebags off the streets.

spitfire and Mr.Bishie like this.
  29. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

Loving the "we".

QUOTE="M Testa, post: 16096203, member: 76239"]the uk far right, especially EDL, Fuckwit Soccer Lads etc., have no idea about how broad anti-fascism is in the UK. They think Antifa, Hope Not Hate, UAF etc are all the same thing that the 'leftist BBC' support and that the state sponsors. this also leads to underestimation of militant anti-fascists as in Brighton, Dover, Liverpool .... when we kicked them far right spongebags off the streets.[/QUOTE]

The39thStep likes this.
  30. Proper Tidy

I liked the sponge(r) bit, love red politics me