Tommy Robinson UKIP Adviser

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by M Testa, Nov 23, 2018.

1. M Testa

M Testa Well-Known Member

very much coked up. there are unsubstantiated rumours about money laundering from coke profits in early EDL days and he's fucked a few 'appearances' up by being off it. on some of his videos he is obviously in furious coke sweat rant mode. embarrassing. thanks fuck he didnt get in but he got quite a few votes but didnt meet the %.

Badgers likes this.
  2. M Testa

M Testa Well-Known Member

yes, me too.

Badgers likes this.
  3. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

4. Part 2

Part 2 bizarre wanking accident

5. friedaweed

I like this version.

6. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

upload_2019-5-29_15-43-24.png

Badgers, cupid_stunt and friedaweed like this.
  7. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

8. friedaweed

Still not seen anything to top the old fav...

9. existentialist

existentialist The sausages need an explanation

He's the missing link, all right.

ETA: ...oh.

Pickman's model likes this.
  10. Pickman's model

upload_2019-5-29_16-2-48.png

11. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

He got a lot of publicity and following his "martyrdom". In march he was addressing adoring crowds of thousands outside parliament. He clearly thought he was on a roll. But in the end all he got was the baseline bonehead vote - pretty humiliating id say. He got milkshaked by the voters.
    Its interesting that immigration and evil muslamic refugees didn't feature in the debate around Euro campaign - and Yaxley Cokehead's attempts to steer it that direction clearly fell on deaf ears. That is grounds for some small optimism id say.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    UnderAnOpenSky and M Testa like this.
  12. Proper Tidy

Proper Tidy I killed a man

Maybe, although in a different (more typical) context he'd have likely picked up more votes - can only speculate but fair to assume a lot of his potential base voted brexit party

Badgers likes this.
  13. killer b

killer b Nostrofuckingdamus

Absolutely - the celebrations from hope not hate et al that he'd been seen off by their campaigning is total bollocks as a result - he was crushed by electoral forces beyond his or their control. If anything I'd imagine the hnh campaign may have motivated a few thousand who wouldn't have voted otherwise to vote for Robinson.

Proper Tidy and Badgers like this.
  14. Proper Tidy

HnH strategy of encouraging local media to blackball coverage also bit errr - understand rationale but so much of his appeal is as an outsider, against the establishment, common sense political martyr. Might be being harsh there, a tricky one tbf

15. Proper Tidy

Also low votes aside, his/their strategy of campaigning in estates and tight w/c communities is dangerous (for us) and what 'we' should be doing

16. gentlegreen

gentlegreen Radicalised hand-wringing liberal ultra-remainer.

17. emanymton

emanymton A cat politely sat on the flaming gardener.

I'd have thought that the coverage and possible networks built up would have been a positive thing for him. I'd certainly have thought that if it was a left wing campaign. But this prick doesn't seem to see it that way. I take some comfort in that.

18. killer b

killer b Nostrofuckingdamus

I dunno, if part of your shtick is about kicking against the rigged system, more evidence of the system being rigged is just grist to the mill.

19. Pickman's model

20. Proper Tidy

Hate to sound like I'm even slightly defending that little arsehole but his 2nd vote calls in that article are clearly him taking the piss out of the 2nd ref crowd

gentlegreen and killer b like this.
  21. gentlegreen

gentlegreen Radicalised hand-wringing liberal ultra-remainer.

darn ... :p

Proper Tidy likes this.
  22. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

in a different context all sorts of different things could have happened. But what did happen is that he got humiliated after a year of steadily building momentum and exposure for his brand of racist shit stirring. So what if him being banned from facebook and twitter and ignored by the rest of the media supports his narrative of being persecuted by the establishment for "telling the truth"? It didn't do him any good. The farage floating back up the political u-bend may well have fucked him.

23. Proper Tidy

I wasn't talking about him being banned from social media, I was referring to HnH lobbying local print and digital media to not cover his campaign at all, either positively or negatively. Not sure whether that was good or bad move, but it does feed his image of anti establishment crusader.

But anyway. Maintain view that, given dominance of BP with obvious appeal to his natural constituency, his vote share was neither surprising nor humiliating

24. Serge Forward

Serge Forward Well-Known Member

To be fair he is persecuted a bit. But there's a reason... he's a cunt.

25. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic King Cnut ... the Great.

The Lancashire Post has apologised for a report on TR's Preston’s Ashton Park.

https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/...ver-terminology-used-in-tommy-robinson-story/

26. treelover

treelover Well-Known Member

Minor scuffles in Portmouth as Football 'casuals' walked into an Anti-Trump protest, but not good for the veterans to see their day messed up either way.

27. Pickman's model

their day? THEIR DAY? traditionally d-day was on the SIXTH of june. and what's the date today?

Badgers likes this.
  28. treelover

treelover Well-Known Member

I mean the tribute event in Postmouth today.

29. flypanam

flypanam designated title: local oaf

edit wrong thread

cupid_stunt likes this.
  30. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

What did you do about it?

ddraig, cupid_stunt, Libertad and 3 others like this.