Tommy Robinson UKIP Adviser

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by M Testa, Nov 23, 2018.

1. M Testa

M Testa Well-Known Member

Robinson has been appointed as a UKIP adviser on 'rape gangs' and prison even though he is not a member. Seeing as a lot of sex offenders support him and he has been in prison 7 times, mostly for non-political crimes, it makes weird sense. Farage unhappy all that lovely attention and money is not going to him.
    Nigel Farage 'appalled' by Tommy Robinson joining Ukip as adviser

likesfish and cupid_stunt like this.
  2. salem

salem Well-Known Member

From the BBC article I just read on this, apparently ex BNP and EDL members are banned from joining UKIP however they've taken on the co-founder of the EDL as an adviser :facepalm:

Nigel, M Testa and cupid_stunt like this.
  3. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic King Cnut the Great.

Does anyone seriously care about UKIP anymore?

They are a spent 'force'.

Badgers likes this.
  4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

5. M Testa

they are trying to capitalise on robinson's massive publicity. the coverage is now continuous in MSM. depressing as fuck. and i dont see many MSM pundits asking him about his record of violence, fraud, prison x7, etc.

6. M Testa

i wasn't being overtly serious.

7. Ax^

Ax^ Silly Rabbit

He will fit in to ukip quite well

For all the talk of British sovereignty it was always about keep the dodgy foreigners out

What eles does the party stand for anymore

likesfish and krtek a houby like this.
  8. Pickman's model

er i think it's more likely they're trying to entice his following. the publicity not too good, the potential increase in membership and income rather better.

9. Pickman's model

failure

Ax^ and Badgers like this.
  10. DotCommunist

DotCommunist slowtime

We'll see if they start gaining votes again once the process of not leaving the EU is finalized, because it looks like thats whats happening now lol

ItWillNeverWork likes this.
  11. Pickman's model

yeh. we'll see how many candidates they can actually field, and whether the leadership of the notably uncharismatic batten advances them at all.

Badgers likes this.
  12. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

Hopefully Farage and Robinson will be able to settle this dispute like gentlemen - that is, by trying to kill each other with guns or swords.

13. DotCommunist

DotCommunist slowtime

bring back nuttal imo

marty21, tedsplitter, Nigel and 2 others like this.
  14. Pickman's model

i'm sure they will

Badgers likes this.
  15. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

Preferably guns. Better chance of both dying.

MadeInBedlam, likesfish and Yossarian like this.
  16. Pickman's model

of course being entwined with the unlovely batten may undermine yaxley-lennon's rebel appeal

likesfish and Badgers like this.
  17. billy_bob

billy_bob supercalifragilistic-borussiamönchengladbach

I keep seeing this thread title in the 'Latest' preview box and reading it as 'Tommy Robinson RIP'.

MadeInBedlam, Ax^, moochedit and 4 others like this.
  18. salem

salem Well-Known Member

They've achieved more of their goal and pushed their agenda more successfully then any group on the left. Cunts the lot and whether that success is down to luck, outside influences or being aligned with the wants of a bigger group of cunts is another matter however I wouldn't call them failures.

19. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank We kill the flame

This is the final nail for them. This is the point where they abandon 'not racist but' in favour of 'just plain racist'.

20. M Testa

he's already appeared with robinson on 1 of the recent demos. we put in the blog that the damage robinson would cause joining ukip could be compensated by new members, money, support etc.

21. M Testa

well, they are going for the straight anti-islam angle now which may well attract some but repel others who may just be hard right anti-EU tories and not wanting to be seen as full-on racists.

22. Pickman's model

the goal of a political party is to take political power. i don't see that having happened. the comparison with 'the left' is peculiar, to say the least, you might as well say the labour party have achieved more of their goal, or the tory party more of their goal, as i suppose you refer to the revolutionary rather than reformist left. but i will wait and see whether the ukip have in fact achieved anything. they certainly haven't done anything of note in the last couple of years.

23. Pickman's model

yes yes. for a time. but being in a political party is much different from turning up for a demo. i'd find it dull. most people would find it dull. and any fillip they get from syl will be but temporary as people joining find they've entered a land where the 1950s never ended.

moochedit and M Testa like this.
  24. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank We kill the flame

As someone else said, this could be the point where Yaxley-Lennon's 'rebel' credentials are as fucked as UKIP's 'legitimate political party' credentials.

moochedit, likesfish and M Testa like this.
  25. moochedit

moochedit Mr Mooched It

True but that doesn't mean we can't have a laugh at them. Just like the lib dems. :D

cupid_stunt and Pickman's model like this.
  26. Pickman's model

the limp dems :D

cupid_stunt, moochedit and Badgers like this.
  27. dessiato

dessiato Mele Kalikimaka hauʻoli hou makahiki

Out of curiosity, why don't we refer to him by his real name? Can't we call him out as a racist thug using his real name?

28. Pickman's model

you'll note on this thread as on others i call him yaxley-lennon

dessiato and Badgers like this.
  29. dessiato

dessiato Mele Kalikimaka hauʻoli hou makahiki

Yes, I noticed that. I was using the royal we.

I'd personally prefer to call him "that racist cunt" but that might be a little rude.

30. Pickman's model

doesn't always narrow it down that much either