Toby Young is a c0nt

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Blagsta, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Wilf

Wilf Meeting few of his KPIs

Spiked twats popping up as commentators is the 21st Century version of BBC 'balance'. It's no longer left/right, establishment/protestor, minister/critic. Sensible person Vs controversialist arsehole is the new balance. Trolling as BBC strategy.

2. Voley

Voley Knees Up Mother Earth

I fucking love Kathy Burke.

3. Doctor Carrot

Doctor Carrot Bear Grylls grills bare bears

Bloody hell he's gross. What a shit stain.

[​IMG]

4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Gordon Brown wanted a government of all the talents. Theresa May has a government of all the mediocrities

5. hipipol

hipipol Peckham Wry

Middle East Peace Envoy surely?

equationgirl and Wilf like this.
  6. hipipol

hipipol Peckham Wry

Less is more, is it not so often claimed?
    So she has selected the talent-less in droves.....

Badgers likes this.
  7. Wilf

An update:

8. Dogsauce

Dogsauce Lord of the Dance Settee

There was some headline about 'defending free speech' at universities in the Mail over Christmas, apparently it's a priority for Jo Johnson, such that universities will be compelled to provide a platform for cunts-for-money because it's somehow important and educational to debate with people who espouse controversial drivel for attention or cash alone. What a childish waste of time.

muscovyduck and Badgers like this.
  9. Pickman's model

Seems to me they're up for defending some people's freedom of speech while riding roughshod over other people's right to show their disagreement. And people like young will doubtless bring out that hoary auld anti-semite voltaire's tosh about defending people's right to spout shit.

10. Wilf

I seem to remember Candide had an old woman with one buttock. Little did she know her missing arse cheek would one day get a job leading the Office for Students. :(

tim and Pickman's model like this.
  11. Pickman's model

another thing is that the office for students will doubtless be more the office for undergraduates than the office for research students.

Badgers, equationgirl and Wilf like this.
  12. Streathamite

Streathamite ideological dogmatist

Mike Ashley for workplace welfare tsar. And/or the low pay commission

13. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Ridin' a Stutz Bearcat, Jim

That whole thing is absurd. Does Johnson want everyone to have a chance to address a roomful of students at every university in the land? Obviously not, so what are the criteria for deciding who has been no-platformed and who is simply a person nobody has any interest in listening to? What's to stop a university threatened by fines for violating free speech from giving whatever rent-a-twunt it is today a platform in an unlit broom cupboard at 4am in the middle of the summer holidays?

14. tim

tim Well-Known Member

Excellent to see Toby Young being hoisted by his own pet turds, once again. We really should have an Urban campaign to get Stanley Edwards nominated to the Office of Students. He would clearly fit in so well and it would be a nice little sinecure for our aged itinerant artist.

SpookyFrank and hipipol like this.
  15. MochaSoul

MochaSoul It's being enslaved of your own free will

Nah! I say minister for Women and Equalities

equationgirl and Wilf like this.
  16. tim

tim Well-Known Member

However stupid Hopkins comments are the damage they do is insignificant in comparison with that wrought by Blair, who actually was a Middle East Peace Envoy.

And of course whilst Toby Young is an absurd cunt, he is also an insignificant littlebabyjesus cunt in comparison with the likes of Trump.

MochaSoul and Badgers like this.
  17. hipipol

hipipol Peckham Wry

Point taken, but that is merely a measure of the power wielded by the phantasmagorical creation that was B. Liar
    Give such power to the Chimera or the Eggman I suspect they would be worse

18. Wolveryeti

Wolveryeti Young Lethargio

Nicholas Van Hoogstraten as Homelessness Tsar

19. hipipol

hipipol Peckham Wry

Ace selection, by the far and away the least appropriate -" And he ruled out suggestions that the building could be used to house homeless people and spitefully said: 'The "homeless" – the majority of whom are so by their own volition or sheer laziness – are one of the filthiest burdens on the public purse today".

Nicholas van Hoogstraten calls neighbours of his £41m home 'moronic peasants' | Daily Mail Online
    Even the Fail hates him!!!:eek::eek:

Thanks for that I had completely forgotten about this scum sucker. I expect him to be appointed within the week

MochaSoul and equationgirl like this.
  20. MochaSoul

MochaSoul It's being enslaved of your own free will

Just found this gem

21. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

I can see this rumbling on till TY has to step aside and him gone they'll quitely get another, more anonymous twat in and the pro-marketisation student office with no students on it remains.

The Pale King likes this.
  22. Wilf

What about that plumber with the funny hair?

Of course in the old days it would have been somebody with a bit of gravitas, such as Giles Brandreth. :(

23. Wilf

Ah, yes:

[​IMG]

24. Voley

Voley Knees Up Mother Earth

25. twentythreedom

twentythreedom Seagulls are cunts

Been listening to JO'B recently. Love the way he's going after TY and Jo "Shitcunt" Johnson :thumbs:

26. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Hair transplant, neck-wattled wanker!

Wilf likes this.
  27. steveo87

steveo87 Procrastinating for....a while

Even his Twitter handle makes me cringe.
    It's up there on the cunt-o-meter as "I'm Chris Evans's mates."

28. albionism

albionism A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.

Just checking in to see if he's dead yet. Nah, shit.

KeeperofDragons and Badgers like this.
  29. equationgirl

equationgirl Respect my existence or expect my resistance

Breaking news on BBC website - Toby has resigned :)

My day has suddenly improved.

30. Mr.Bishie

Mr.Bishie BeRightOn

“Toby Young has announced he is standing down from the universities regulator saying his appointment has "become a distraction"

:D