1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tippin a load of tampons in the princess diana memorial fountain

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by kingfisher, Mar 17, 2016.

1. kingfisher

kingfisher Well-Known Member R.I.P.

yeah gonna do this soon - 4/20 is an action - its win win - the papers report us causing a mess being disrespectful at the fountain, were like not as distrepctful as her being murdered, or they back us .im dressign uop as white fiat uno

UrbaneFox and discokermit like this.
  2. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Tampons?

What's wrong with the age old, but tried and tested .... 2 boxes of Persil Automatic?

lizzieloo, cypher79, D'wards and 7 others like this.
  3. kingfisher

oh yeah the tampons are in context with some red die, i cant r something , im not sure, but , yeah in revolutionary headquarters klamberth we have a load of tampons, shes a woman , , well spin it one way or another 9ACCEPT THE PREED SPLYMASTER SPYMASTER ARE YOU A SPY wh you called spymaster spymaster are you a spy - YOU CALLED SPYMASTER SPYMASTER ARE YOU A SPY -

discokermit, marty21 and maomao like this.
  4. xenon

xenon ·≈0

I think to be honest, this is probably not one of your better ideas.

5. Gromit

Gromit International Man of Misery

Drugs
    Late night
    Brainstorming

Equals the above.

Tomorrow morning those perpetual motion machine blueprints won't make sense any more either.

SpookyFrank, A380, Kaka Tim and 5 others like this.
  6. kingfisher

well we lost the paedo thing , thats not gonna come out for another 14 years or s,, whi na similar, teof the major players are dead, thsi is similar, secret service collusion in monstrous crime, except this one you can explain mit tred because she was with a forign . priness murdered because she was with a forign . and all thqat. report or not papers. an accessible conspiracy 9 THINK 0 PERCENT DONT BELIEVE OFFICIAL STORY0- might be so money in it

discokermit likes this.
  7. kingfisher

explain to children- similar level of corruption to the cover up over illuminati govt labour con lib paedos, but the king consopring to murder the princess is a trope. doesnt neccessitate a corrupted twisted birds and bees talk. well weel see on 4/20 - just dont want to get banned from park, eh , well its getting towards alright to be street homeless temperature so jobs a good en - you lot are up late

8. Epona

Epona I am Hououin Kyouma

What is it that the tampons and red dye are supposed to represent? Other than women have periods? It doesn't seem like a particularly political statement. Just a waste of tampons (which are, tbh, not that cheap). I'm no fan of royalty, but this seems pretty juvenile and potentially misogynistic, unless there is something about it that I am failing to understand.

9. Supine

Supine Rough Like Badger

You're not drunk enough to understand :)

LiamO likes this.
  10. Epona

Oh I am at the start of a very long weekend and plenty drunk enough, I just do not think enough like a 12 year old boy to understand. Thank fuck.

A380, gawkrodger, mango5 and 6 others like this.
  11. Diamond

Diamond The Red Baron

I suspect that the tampons are a greater priority here, for better or for worse, than Princess Diana.

Pickman's model likes this.
  12. friedaweed

friedaweed Branded as a fool

Radical man :thumbs:

Wilf likes this.
  13. moomoo

moomoo Not so yummy mummy

Have you not seen how expensive tampons are??? I wouldn't waste them

SpookyFrank, Greebo, marty21 and 3 others like this.
  14. Epona

I'm just worried he's going to nick his mum's supply for this stunt, and she's going to have an 'oh fuck' moment at some point. If he was paying for them himself, it would be very unlikely to happen.

gawkrodger, LiamO, Greebo and 2 others like this.
  15. existentialist

existentialist ...and the horse you rode in on.

And it's up against some stiff competition.

laptop, A380, Kaka Tim and 3 others like this.
  16. Epona

I just now have this mental image of the OP with his plan failing to work out as expected - big fountain with 5 tampons and a small bottle of food dye, not being noticed by anyone except the person employed to pick up litter.

A380, ElizabethofYork, Wilf and 5 others like this.
  17. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Have you heard his other ideas?

A380, gawkrodger, Greebo and 5 others like this.
  18. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

Well, it's certainly not a date.

Maggot and tonysingh like this.
  19. treefrog

treefrog Hapu

Do.....do you even know what tampons are?

ice-is-forming and Greebo like this.
  20. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

Individual outlets in a certain international chain of pan-Asian restaurants?

21. treefrog

treefrog Hapu

22. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

4/20 = 2/10 = 1/5.

dessiato and Greebo like this.
  23. Pickman's model

she wasn't murdered :facepalm:

Greebo likes this.
  24. Pickman's model

tbh most 12 year auld boys i have encountered would have found better things to do than a) piss away their money buying tampons; and b) throw these expensive and useless (to them) items in a fountain for no apparent purpose.

Greebo likes this.
  25. beesonthewhatnow

beesonthewhatnow going deaf for a living

With stuff like this in the pipeline the glorious revolution must surely be upon us in days.

UrbaneFox, Mation, salem and 4 others like this.
  26. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

There's nothing like dissent via the purchase of well known taxed goods.

Greebo likes this.
  27. Teaboy

Teaboy It definitely looks brighter over there..

I know this is all late night bollocks but don't do this. If you got caught (which, after posting this here, you will) you'll probably end up doing time the way things are with the weirdos who run this country.

Greebo likes this.
  28. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

[​IMG]

ice-is-forming, Greebo and bluescreen like this.
  29. Pickman's model

[​IMG]

A380, JimW and Greebo like this.
  30. Pickman's model

sim667 not sure that the destruction of tampons at hyde park will resonate as much with the general publick as the boston tea party did.

A380, LeslieB, Greebo and 3 others like this.