Tim Godden illustrations

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Blitzwalker, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

For those who don’t do social media, the illustrator and artist Tim Godden has produced a drawing of Edgar Kail to add to his many portraits of footballers and sportsmen and women from the past. I’m now in touch with Tim to encourage him to perhaps produce one or two more Hamlet players in the series and also to point him in the direction of making a donation to the 12th Man should sales prove successful-I’m pretty sure that he’ll do this anyway as he’s one of the good guys. I’ve included a link to his Twitter feed below which in turn links to his website.

2. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

Just to follow up on this, Tim has also drawn an image of Hussein Hegazi and is also sending a supply of these plus the Edgar Kail prints for sale at the 12th Man Stall at the forthcoming home matches on 26th and 29th December. 50% of the profit on these sales will go to the 12th Man, as will 10% of all sales direct from Tim’s online sales, so whichever way you buy these fantastic prints, you’ll be helping the club.

I’m pretty sure that Tim will be drawing other Hamlet players (I think Reg Anderson may be next) and also a certain Herr Adolf Jäger could possibly feature at some point too!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 3:57 PM