Tickets for El Classico?

Discussion in 'football' started by LiamO, Sep 13, 2018 at 2:13 PM.

1. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Only just twigged that we are taking 30 teenage musicians to the Catalan-Irish festival in Sitges on the same weekend that Barca play against the forces of darkness at the Camp Nou.

The last two times we have been there Barca have either been playing away or we were tied up with gigs, but this is just too good happy a coincidence to let it pass. I was only looking the fixtures to see if a Stadium tour was on for the Sunday or if we would have to wait til the Monday.

Anyone know if it's possible to get tickets and how to go about it. Are they on general release or is it all Season Tickets for El Classico etc?

Obviously this will be a sell-out, so I'm really looking for something other than a link to the Barca ticket office.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 2:23 PM
  2. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 2:24 PM
  3. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

upload_2018-9-13_14-17-56.png

Ooh look! Think we might get a box or two - only 3.k a pop.

Or we might go 'Budget' VIP @ only a grand each.

[​IMG]

4. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

1500 Euro. Fuck that.

There's not a football team, nor a band in the world I'd pay even a tenth of that to see.

5. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Did you miss the Grandstand 1st Central? A snip at 3515 yo-yo's

6. Riklet

Riklet procrastinación

Ask the festival organisers n see if they have any connections.

With a good enchufe maybe they can blag you a discount or deal considering the nature of the tour. Maybe a Catalan can phone up on your behalf.