This is of no interest to me

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by spliff, Feb 21, 2018.

1. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

Someone ruffled your feathers?

T & P, Raheem, Lupa and 7 others like this.
  2. kabbes

kabbes "A top 400 poster"

Perhaps you should shove some shit processed nuggets so far up your arse that your duodenum thinks it's being given a zero hours delivery contract.

3. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

He's grumpy at being cooped up in the office all morning.

likesfish, Lupa, UrbaneFox and 5 others like this.
  4. moochedit

moochedit Mr Mooched It

I think i read they are also saying the problems started when there was a crash on the m6 causing traffic jams in rugby when they had to close part of the m6. I remember it also caused loads of jams in coventry last week as well as i got stuck in it myself.

5. likesfish

likesfish officaly hardest and most tooled up urbanite:)

6. paolo

paolo Well-Known Member

And Pizza Hut

Dogsauce likes this.
  7. not a trot

not a trot Well-Known Member

I'm going for my 6 monthly blood test tomorrow lunchtime, and was so looking forwards to some KFC afterwards. According to their site my local is closed.

Fucking gutted.

8. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

I saw it on the tele, she's demanding free kfc meals because she's had to go to burger king.

9. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

One of the reasons not to rely on one single depot for the entire KFC distribution! My town of Nuneatons road system usually breaks when there are problems at this end of the M6, so yeah I think I heard about that M6 crash last week too.

10. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse Free the Sepsis Six!

Sounds reasonable enough to me :hmm::hmm::hmm:

11. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

Many NHS Trusts (DHL claims to supply @600 hospitals), other public service/institutional catering, rail companies and airline food - but recently (2016) DHL 'partnered' with Compass Group for the UK and Ireland, which drags-in a good few high street names, incl Costa, Subway, Papa Johns and even Starbucks under a secondary licence arrangement.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  12. souljacker

souljacker A bit of skullduggery

13. UrbaneFox

UrbaneFox working on it

_stunt, I'm sorry that your cock pun didn't get the credit you feel it deserved, but don't overdo it. I liked it on page 1; you'll just have to make do with that.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    cupid_stunt likes this.
  14. UrbaneFox

UrbaneFox working on it

A poultry amount.

moochedit likes this.
  15. Raheem

Raheem Well-Known Member

I wonder how many KFC meals were eaten today in Nuneaton.

Thimble Queen likes this.
  16. Spotted Greed Creed in the Metro

kfc.png

17. NoXion

NoXion It's been 600 years...

Who the fuck calls the police as part of a wind-up though? At best you'll be told to stop wasting police time, at worst you could end up spending six months in jug and with a fine to pay. Seems rather high-risk low-reward just for a fucking stupid prank that's not even funny in the first place.

In a lot of ways it's just as braindead as actually making a genuine complaint to the police about a lack of chicken.

18. Lupa

Lupa .

chicken-dance.jpg

Celebrations continue at poultry farms ....... woo hoo...

Puddy_Tat likes this.
  19. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

So now KFC are trying to give the chicken away from the depots to charities..... who can't take it because they don't have the resources to deal with it.

So apparently tons of chicken is just sitting in warehouses, starting to rot.

20. dessiato

dessiato Mele Kalikimaka hauʻoli hou makahiki

Perhaps it could go for animal food. It's a bloody tragedy that all this food will be wasted while there's so many poor, and so many food banks who could benefit from it if they had the means to store it.

21. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

I'm not sure my cat would eat KFC. Fussy bugger.

MadeInBedlam likes this.
  22. xenon

xenon Radical efficiencies

So you have a time critical product and to save money... To extract more profit. Have outsourced it to somewhere with a single point of failure.

This is what happens.

*shrug*

likesfish likes this.
  23. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

Isn't that just going to end up with everybody getting Mad Chicken Disease?

24. UrbaneFox

UrbaneFox working on it

Their favourite singer - Giblet O'Sullivan

Lupa likes this.
  25. MickiQ

MickiQ Well-Known Member

Mrs MickIQ and I have called in today on our way, home. our nearest KFC has chicken but is running a limited menu due to having no sides such as coleslaw, corn cob (Mrs MickIQ's favorite) or even lettuce. I had to have a zinger tower meal with no lettuce or condiments on it.
    I felt very sorry for the girl behind the counter who wore an expression that I can only describe as burnt-in resignation due to no doubt to having spent the whole day apologizing for something that isn't her fault.

UnderAnOpenSky likes this.
  26. moochedit

moochedit Mr Mooched It

They are running out of gravy now :eek::eek::eek::eek:

27. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse Free the Sepsis Six!

Oh for fuck sakes, will the agony ever end????

28. Sasaferrato

Sasaferrato Thank fuck it's not over.

You are a master of the understatement. :D

29. Sasaferrato

My next day delivery Chromebook ordered on Monday has proved to be a tad overoptimistic. :D It became three days, then ASAP. I E-mailed them to say that as long as it arrives sometime, that is fine. I certainly don't want a driver risking his neck, and that of others whilst delivering what is in essence, a toy.

30. Sasaferrato

How much experience do DHL have in chilled food delivery though? It is a bit of a different ball game from parcels.

On the subject of pizza joints, in 1978 I did a geriatrics module at the Royal Hospital Chelsea. It was immense, honorary membership of the club, which sold beer at half the King's Road prices. Sitting listening to the reminiscences of WWI and even the Boer War, was humbling. The one downside was the food. The patients had their evening meal at 16:00, our meals were left in a hot cupboard at the same time, by the time you came to eat it at 17:30 at the end of your shift, it was solid.

Pizzaland saved my life. :D I was in every night, a prawn pizza and a black coffee was £1.04, an onion pizza with coffee was 96p. I alternated each night, and after a few weeks, I didn't need to order, all I had to do was sit down, and they brought me the right pizza. :D

spitfire likes this.