Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Sultan's Elephant - arrives next Friday. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF IT! Blimey guv.

foamy

Sheinhardt Wig Company
i'd be interested to see it (and then i could forward said DVD to someone else)

i got all my photos developed and they are :cool: but never scan well so they are for my eyes only :)

dogmatique

merde alors
foamy said:
i'd be interested to see it (and then i could forward said DVD to someone else)

i got all my photos developed and they are :cool: but never scan well so they are for my eyes only :)
One down...

laptop

Freudenschade
Watched the docco a while ago.

What a pile of sub-student shite.

I don't want to hear what your pals have to say, matey. I want not to hear them drawing morals for the olympics [<- malapropism of the month].

I wanted someone to find a cameraperson who can make beautiful pictures - not someone failing their training for London Tonight.

Hello? This is art. You know...? Obviously not.

Then I wanted them then to sit back, shut up, and edit - to let the art tell its own story.

Louloubelle

The documentary was dismal

I think that the idea of filming people's reactions was completely valid, but why one earth feature mostly one woman (the filmmakers' girlfriend?) going on an on about how amazing it is?

What a wasted opportunity. I missed loads of the actual theatre because of the rain and I wanted to see what happened, not watch some daft bint running around going "it's amazing, it's really amazing!" over and over again.

Tank Girl

I saw the documentary last night, and while it wasn't fantastic, I was just so happy to see the elephant and the girl - I was crying :oops:

I've just ordered the music and am planning a trip to calais :D milesy says we can only go for a day though, but I want to go for the whole thing!

Tankus

living someone else's dream.
police getting hosed down ......and they were laughing themselves ......lots of smiley people ..got to be good

moon

Happy Happy Jo Wonderland
This is why art is so important in life, something the Tories have failed to understand and almost completely destroyed in favour of corporate sponsored bullshit.

Mation

real life adventure worth more than pieces of gold
It was brilliant, for sure. Really, really amazing. I have some very happy and some very sad memories and feelings linked to it, but I can't be sad about anything that happened on that day itself.