The office 'scolding email' thread

Discussion in 'education & employment' started by Badgers, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

Expecting staff to leave the office in a reasonable state so that it can be adequately cleaned for the benefit of all isn't treating staff like children, quite the opposite.

I wouldn't want some of my colleagues to treat the office like they do their own homes tbh. Some people are untidy and whatless when it comes to hygiene and hoarding at home. I personally can't relax, think or work in such environments, I don't think the majority of people can.

equationgirl likes this.
  2. Lazy Llama

Lazy Llama Suburban robots that monitor reality

Pickman's model and cupid_stunt like this.
  3. Orang Utan

Orang Utan MEGA WICKED & CRUCIAL

A380 and Lazy Llama like this.
  4. Lazy Llama

Lazy Llama Suburban robots that monitor reality

It is, yeah. Only available in small bottles though. :D

Or label it “Casu Marzu” and let them Google the “maggot cheese” themselves.

A380 likes this.
  5. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic King Cnut the Great.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.gif

6. A380

A380 How do I change this 'custom title' thing then?

7. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat meh

or green food dye and 'toxic waste' label (one place i worked, one team did resort to this)

i just do a lightish tea that i can drink without milk at work now, it's easier...

Badgers likes this.
  8. two sheds

two sheds Least noticed poster 2007

"So what should I do with this toxic waste the process has generated? Ooooh I'll just add it to this other one here nobody will notice".

kabbes and Badgers like this.
  9. tim

tim Well-Known Member

Maybe someone came across a thirsty foundling during their fag break

10. Label it Soy. Will stay merrily untouched.

Libertad, nogojones and Badgers like this.
  11. As to untidy desks, the last place that had a boss, she wanted us to go paper free. 20 odd staff, three of us ignored her and carried on with paper. She labelled us three 'dinosaurs', without thinking that dinosaurs lived far longer than humans have done. Seems that us three dinosaurs were responsible for 90% of the sales. We all left, company went bust. Extinct you may say, just like...

purenarcotic, Me76, tim and 3 others like this.
  12. equationgirl

equationgirl Respect my existence or expect my resistance

Paper free is pointless in my line of work. I can review a hardcopy agreement draft a lot quicker than on a screen, plus I always need reference copies.

Badgers, mx wcfc and Bahnhof Strasse like this.
  13. mx wcfc

mx wcfc Well-Known Member

We are "paperless" but I still print stuff to review. It's no big deal. it all goes in the confidential waste afterwards. It just doesn't go into a file, it is saved in the system. Which one day will be hacked by the Russians, so clearly keeping everything in the "Cloud " is better.

cupid_stunt, Badgers and equationgirl like this.
  14. Orang Utan

Orang Utan MEGA WICKED & CRUCIAL

I ended up having to buy some hippymilk to deter magpies. No one's touched it yet but then neither have I. :( IMG_20190220_170106.jpg