1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Football Lads Alliance

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by editor, Jul 3, 2017.

1. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

I withstand in the shower - the rtqin falls on me like my true viking etc

You have never said anything enough to make me want to fuck you off here. You're like the spectre haunting laurie pennies dream. People performing working class.

2. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

It doesn't mean anything though mate. Even if people who know and work with me read it they'll laugh. And not at me.

3. butchersapron

Did you put your hi-viz on to say that? You're rigfht that no one takes seriously your hard line between real life/internet stuff and working class/middle class mapping on to that. That's caveman shit.

4. butchersapron

Oh so secure.

5. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

The concept of butchersapron doing these things only exists on here. So most people don't care.

6. butchersapron

What does this mean?

7. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

It's not insecurity. It's surprise that you think your posts here has any kind of impact to anyone but those posting here.

8. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Exactly as it reads.

malatesta32 likes this.
  9. butchersapron

It doesn't read like anything. It does read like a late starter trying to show off their parents. All these thing that you missed.

You missed me getting cut up by the edl and having emergency stitches to have my hand kept together, you missed us stopping the edl going to easton, you missed us chasing the pie and mash lot all over college green, you missed all the low level monitoring that's required all sorts you joker. You missed me having to think twice about where i go and when. #internet

Magnus McGinty likes this.
  10. butchersapron

11. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Fair play mate. But it doesn't give you the right to run other people down all the time on here. I'll always stand with you as a antifascist and communist.

malatesta32 likes this.
  12. butchersapron

Get fucked. Where were you in the white hart? I didn't see you that night. But that's the price you're demanding others must pay to talk. Well, ok, you weren't there. So either shut up or stop talking such crap. The real world exists and is made up not of people who give a shit about your 12.am in securities.You need to check your mouth and stop the anti-fascist working class performing. Like now.

13. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Ive been in the White Hart more times than I care to remember. I don't recall a specific date we had? If you do want to hook up just say. I'm not hiding. Pickmans can help you if you think I am.

14. butchersapron

The white hart in bristol. I don't want to hook up. I want you to stop talking as if the real world is your private domain and everyone else is a middle class fairy. I used to have four front teeth. I now have one due to fighting these cunts. Is that real-life enough?

15. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Ok I'll drop it. But this all started with you giving me shit on every thread I started. Why did you do that?

malatesta32 likes this.
  16. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Just ignore me if you don't like me.

17. butchersapron

I was only talking generally

nervous norris cole corrie  i only meant it generally.png

18. butchersapron

Wow. It will never end for you now. Ever.

19. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Oh my god! Someone on the internet is threatening to continue hounding me! :D

Crack on gadge.

20. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

I Best Buy new locks for my doors.

21. butchersapron

No one hounded you. No one cares what you think. About anything. Your stupid posts that previously would have had a chuckle are now maybe going to be laughed at a bit more.

You are really shit at internet. I'm like 68 and i'm winning. And i was in star wars.

22. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Go and talk with the residents in your community with your missing teeth. You're wasting your time with me.

23. butchersapron

Of all the shit posts you've posted today, this is the best. It's trying to be mean but like a head teacher trying to publicly not molest you - look everyone, i'm not molesting your kids.

The content of this post i'm responding to. I have. Now what? Fake life?

24. butchersapron

Just to quote this beauty again.

25. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

If you don't want to hook up then why did you mention the white hart in Bristol?

26. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

You're suggesting I molest kids now?

27. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Try reading what he wrote again. He made no such suggestion.

28. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Bizarre comparison to make? Why that?

29. killer b

killer b Ennui Rollins

From you're giving me exactly what I wanted lol to if you don't like me, just ignore me in just a few short, sweet hours. Good work.

30. butchersapron

More to come. After about 12 ish I reck.