1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Football Lads Alliance

Discussion in 'football' started by editor, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Well, if it's turning far right it isn't good. If the numbers hold they'll be easier to divide though.

2. RD2003

RD2003 Well-Known Member

Whether it's big or not they, like the EDL, will not have a clue about effective political organisation. Which is what counts in the end, no matter what amount of gobbing off you might do.

Another colourful sideshow for the dinosaur left to get sweaty about.

3. Maybe they'll learn. But delaying a second A to B demo months later leads not to any momentum. And they have no answers to social problems.
    But interesting that the WC are taking to the streets. If they've got the target wrong then whose fault is that?

4. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

Some of the WC.

Pickman's model likes this.
  5. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

That of the puppet masters. Because they haven't been led by the nose to the right targets. Pre-approved ones.

6. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

After a fairly healthy initial discussion with the FLA about not having Tommy Robinson on the platform and getting Riaz Khan I got blocked just after the video of some Celtic Celtic supporters chanting about Lee Rigby got released. Wouldn't mind but if I have any vague liking for a Scottish team it would be Hibs.

7. RD2003

RD2003 Well-Known Member

I've always looked out for the results of Raith Rovers and Hamilton Academical ever since I was about 7. Don't really know why. Think with the latter it was the way that bloke who used to read the football results on the telly said the name.

8. Or being more interested in point scoring online.

9. All the theory on here, someone has an answer?

10. butchersapron

Get off the internet then.

I like your idea that the working class aren't on the internet and instead are in the real world.

11. You think they're acting contrary to the views of their communities? If so, why?

12. butchersapron

What are you after now?

You've not bothered to outline it but you mean some real world action - show it and show how it's effective.

13. butchersapron

You really are from benny hill. What happened? Hair transplant went wrong? Retired at 31?

14. So the FLA are racists. Nothing can be done but oppose them. Nothing to see here.

15. butchersapron

Excellent. What are you, as the only working class person in the world doing to 'oppose them'? An actual answer with actual real stuff is required. Or fuck off down the road.

16. Great diversion.

17. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

I think you're ascribing a bit too much coherence to the working class there.

18. So the FLA are unrepresentative of WC views towards Islamists? Not in my experience.

19. butchersapron

How many times can you bottle it in one day? This is sad sad stuff. And it started with you moaning about people who can't back their words up with action. Wtf happened to you to think this is better that what went before?

20. I'm confused here. What's your actual objection? That they're a racist group masquerading as anti-Islamist? Or that any anti-Islamist expression can only come from the far right?

21. butchersapron

How about you do it like this - my response is a response to your post. Can you do that? If you can, then you should. Before you parrot clerical like you even know what it means.

22. So you can't answer the question.

23. butchersapron

Do you win many converts?

24. On here? No.

25. butchersapron

Today is the day surely that tells you it's time to stop.

26. butchersapron

Not for health reasons, but because, fuck me, you are boring. Even when you've been on it all day. BORING

27. Nob off man. Nobody listens to Urban75

28. Loads have fucked off from here because of your bullying. It doesn't work with me mate.

29. butchersapron

Just tidying up your cliched real/fake stuff and how that maps onto your face is a good nights work.