The eagle`s nest 2018-2019

Discussion in 'football' started by passenger, Jul 20, 2018.

1. sealion

sealion Well-Known Member

2. Maggot

Maggot The Cake of Liberty

Not gonna speculate without knowing what they were singing.

3. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Don't worry, our resident expert will be along shortly with a full report! :D

Maggot likes this.
  4. sealion

[​IMG]

5. sealion

Just read your forums!

6. sealion

7. Maggot

8. sealion

from the blog,,
    Then, of course, there were the wankers at the back of Block A in the Holmesdale singing Tommy Robinson songs. For those of you that do not know who Tommy Robinson is, he is a far-right wing bloke who spends his time fighting, obstructing the course of justice and spreading hate. Tommy Robinson isn’t even his real name. His pseudonym is taken from a former Luton Town hooligan that he idolised in his younger years, which tells you pretty much everything you need to know about him.

Whatever your political leaning, and you can tell from the above that I am far removed from the views of that twat, there is no place for this inside a football stadium. You’re there to support the team, so support the team and keep your political views to yourself.

If they were calling him a cunt that makes this blog writer look a fool. Why do think this blogger is having a pop at your own fans?
    [​IMG]

9. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

CUZ HE'S A FUKIN nIGEL INIT!

10. sealion

This lot are all liars too! :rolleyes:

11. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

I'm baffled. "That confirms we will be without the HF for the remainder of the season".

Are they injured?
    Or have they stopped supporting Chrystal Palace until they get a good spot on Sky TV cameras? Whom they hate, apparently.

Like I say, baffling.

bromley likes this.
  12. passenger

passenger up and down...

Found this little gem pre EPL days, when the playoffs final did not take
    place at Wembly I went to the away leg, the best away support I have
    ever heard in my life as a Palace fan and no fucking Elephants to be seen anywere.....

ffsear likes this.
  13. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

I was at the away leg for that one too. Home leg was one of the only really significant games I missed in that era. Work wouldn't let me go :mad: (they bloody well could have coped fine without me).

I listened to the *entire match* on clubcall (or whatever that really expensive telephone line was called) :thumbs::D

passenger likes this.
  14. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Shit like that makes me wish i was born earlier! I've never been on the pitch at selhurst!

passenger likes this.
  15. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

I see Zaha is being kicked all over the park. Again!

passenger likes this.
  16. agricola

agricola a genuine importer of owls

Sadly this complaint has rather less resonance than normal, given that Palace players spent much of the game kicking Seamus Coleman.

17. BCBlues

It's a weak excuse for being a one man team.

Arsenal, Chelsea Spurs and Man U coming up. Is this the bit where we switch from "Europe Here We Come" to " At least we're better than Charlton" ?:D?

bromley likes this.
  18. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

Not to mention Brighton n West ham :D

19. BCBlues

20181022_104738.jpg

2 out of 3 were class

20. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

Ian in that instance was spelt Iain (iv'e stayed with him).
    PM & CC were a little past their best when they came to us!

21. BCBlues

Your kit was so much better in those days

22. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

Still the Glaziers I see, it was pre Malcolm Alison, pre change to Eagles. i quiet liked the red n blue that followed.
    The away strip of yellow with faded red n blue stripe is quite fetching :D

23. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

The (failed) 70s rebranding including the fabricated rivalry with Brighton to make your club relevant. :D

24. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

It was big Mal wot done that, to make us more modern/continental. A superb coach.

25. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Makes the teenagers in black's AMF banners even more laughable.

Badgers likes this.
  26. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

I would have taken a draw yesterday so happy with that.
    Zaha is a tricky little player......Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal: Milivojevic scores twice in dramatic draw
    "Since the start of last season, Crystal Palace have won more penalties (13) and scored more penalties (10) in the Premier League than any other side."

"Crystal Palace midfielder Milivojevic has taken the most (11) and scored the most (nine) penalties in the Premier League since the start of 2017-18."

"Since the start of 2014-15, only Jamie Vardy (13) has won more penalties in the Premier League than Crystal Palace's Zaha (11 - level with Raheem Sterling)."

:D:thumbs:

27. Streathamite

Streathamite ideological dogmatist

Arsenal fan in peace.
    You richly deserved your point. In fact, we couldn't really complain if you took all three

28. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Yeah, given recent results it was a relief to get a point out of the match, but in all honesty we probably were the better team over the 90 mins.

29. Maggot

Got a decent stream for tonights game if anyones interested.

30. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

Interested, but out in car, cheers. No radio coverage found :(