The eagle`s nest 2018-2019

Discussion in 'football' started by passenger, Jul 20, 2018.

1. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Looks more like the interior of a jealous mind. Is Dr Freud in the house? :hmm:

2. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

I realised it might have tipped over into obsession Herr Freud, when I started PHOTOSHOPING IMAGES OF ZAHA FALLING ONTO A GIANT PINK PENIS!!! :eek: :hmm: :D

ffsear and Maggot like this.
  3. sealion

sealion Well-Known Member

You think to deeply, it's just piss taking as you well know. He's a laughing stock with most fans apart from you lot.

4. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

You're a laughing stock after posting that ;) :D.

Badgers likes this.
  5. sealion

Wrong again Nige, it's a c&p from the interweb and there's plenty to choose from. Hows the banner painting going? or has that stopped since the spurs fan and his spotty mates had their spirit broken and flounced ?

bromley likes this.
  6. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Dunno, been too busy watching Zaha emerge as a class player and destroyer. 8 prem goals in 10 games aint too shabby :thumbs:. But you just keep regurgitating that tabloid tripe if it thrills you.

eta: Actually, I make it 6 from 12 (maths was never my strong suit). Still not too shabby :thumbs:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Badgers likes this.
  7. sealion

You don't read your forums then!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

8. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't watch the Premier League :facepalm:.

9. sealion

Your on fire tonight with the shit attempts at insults. One too many sherry's ? He's a good player no doubt but a destroyer he ain't, he wouldn't be at palace if he was.

10. sealion

Take the top six out and it's shit, overpriced shit at that.

11. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Well so far this season he's destroyed exactly half the teams he's played against. That despite being picked out for man-marking (the decent sides) and rotational fouling (the shit sides), because, as you yourself have acknowledged, we're too reliant on him. He's moved up a gear, but some people haven't noticed. They're too busy chortling at some cartoon version of him (plastic penis optional).

12. sealion

It's actualy astonishing,bordering on the impossible, you've played five games this season and only scored four times.

13. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

I'm talking about his last games, including the tail end of last season. He's on hot form (though not quite as hot as I originally quoted).

14. sealion

To deny he's not a talented player would be daft and untrue, sadly he's a cheat. Hazzard gets lumps kicked out of him and gets back up and carries on, all the big players do. He doesn't moan or go running to the authorities and gutter press. I'm not surprised you defend anything aimed at him, without him you'd be in league 2.

15. sealion

But it looked good when written :D
    spliff time :cool: brb :thumbs:

16. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Difference is when it happens to Hazzard Chelsea get a bloody free kick! :mad:

17. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

18. sealion

Ok i'll bite, You seem to think football only started when the premier league began, your club is eight years old so the above stats are wrong! We have a better head to head record than you, read about the lions of the south if you want some football history, We have never gone eight games without scoring a goal and no points, we held a record of 59 home games without defeat, only ever bettered by Liverpool, only club to go a whole season unbeaten at home in four different divisions. Have palace played in the uefa cup? perhaps a record amount of appearances at the new Wembley?? We don't have any fans imprisoned for cowardly beating up asylum seekers.We don't sing the praises of a nazi cunt from Luton. We don't use balloons, spray paint, or a SPURS fan to get our crowd singing, we don't stop supporting our team because the sky cameras can't see us . We don't start online petitions to get cheating players banned and then sign them :D I know you like a wind up mate, but fuck me what a shit pointless( no pun intended) bit of willy waving. What are you going to do when palace finally score a goal at fortress selhurst? write a fucking book or smash up your own teams coach (again) I could go on,,,

bromley likes this.
  19. sealion

One more, we are not a laughing stock or a target of ridicule from the majority of other clubs and fans in general.
    Palace the club that keeps giving!
    171_G.jpg 37183144.jpg Supernige.jpg _97831902_roy.jpg

bromley likes this.
  20. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Fair, some of ours were chanting his name at Luton. :facepalm:

21. sealion

Punch their lights out and send them to selhurst, it's a breeding ground for these cowardly cunts.

bromley likes this.
  22. sealion

From a palace blog,,

Then, of course, there were the wankers at the back of Block A in the Holmesdale singing Tommy Robinson songs. For those of you that do not know who Tommy Robinson is, he is a far-right wing bloke who spends his time fighting, obstructing the course of justice and spreading hate. Tommy Robinson isn’t even his real name. His pseudonym is taken from a former Luton Town hooligan that he idolised in his younger years, which tells you pretty much everything you need to know about him.

Whatever your political leaning, and you can tell from the above that I am far removed from the views of that twat, there is no place for this inside a football stadium. You’re there to support the team, so support the team and keep your political views to yourself.

Know this, if I witness anyone doing this, I will be reporting you and exposing you and you can shout "grass" all you like. Crystal Palace FC is a Club based on family, community and inclusivity. You're having a laugh if you think I am letting you drag our name through the mud.

Back to the HF and, well, we need them back for my money. Please kiss and make up.

Did you find this Match Report interesting?

Tweet us your comments

Fucking scum and you want to have a dig at us. Get fucked!

23. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Please do....

24. sealion

I will if you can explain why your fans need a hundred or so spotty racist chavs to make a noise. What's your fanbase doing about the racist songs praising Tommy Robinson? Whats your unhealthy fascination with Millwall? Carry on,,,

25. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

sealion likes this.
  26. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Nice try. I'm not getting sucked into that toxic bullshit thanks! I'm sure there are plenty of fuckwits all over the internet willing to have that debate with you! Not me sunshine!

27. sealion

I bet you're not, you like to drag me into your shitty little swipes still. It's not toxic bullshit, it's facts you want to ignore, deny and brush under the carpet. Most of the fuckwits debating this are your fans, on your forums. Fucking hide and ignore it and it will go away :rolleyes::rolleyes: Gutless set of snobby cunts and always will be, pointing the finger elsewhere whilst ignoring the shit on your own doorstep. I'm not surprised you want the ultras back, it covers up for the racist cunts you sit along side. Wankers to the bone.

bromley likes this.
  28. Maggot

Maggot The Cake of Liberty

Oh the irony :D

29. sealion

Any views or comments on the Tommy songs being sung at Selhurst?

30. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Any views or comments on the game tonight?