The eagle`s nest 2018-2019

Discussion in 'football' started by passenger, Jul 20, 2018.

1. sealion

sealion Splish splash splosh

You must read it often then, more than me, how sad.

2. sealion

Can you define trolling here please? Is it only when somethings posted that makes your fans look like the tits (again) ? I posted last week and you didn't lash out with the naughty T word then. You seem very touchy and emotional when you lose, or is the hypocrisy of your deluded fanbase that get you down?

3. sealion

Tommy Robinson
    120 pages mainly sucking tommys cock, Oooops!

4. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

aint got time to read 120 pages!

:facepalm:

5. sealion

But what about your lot sucking the racists cock? I only read the first page!

6. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Not here. Luton away was the first time I got a beating! Probably by one of his lot

7. sealion

Outnumbered and not looking for it? That was there mo at home. He turned up at and with Spurs against us in the cup game, a black lad in the Spur's mob battered him :D

bromley likes this.
  8. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Nope, just minding own business. Narsty town luton !

9. sealion

That's what i meant :)
    There's cowards/bullies at most clubs, it was always seen as a scalp to bash up someone from London back then, the further north you went the more chance of coming unstuck, even numbers or not.
    Have you got a season ticket this year?

10. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Nah, kid on the way!

bromley, sealion and Maggot like this.
  11. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

I am surprised that sealion has not already mentioned this Watford v Crystal Palace: Roy Hodgson tells Harry the Hornet not to mock Wilfried Zaha

Zaha does not dive," said Hodgson.

"If you're asking me whether Harry the Hornet, who I presume is the mascot, should dive in that way, I think it's disgraceful, because that's not what football matches are about.

"And certainly if it's provoking the crowd into looking for something that's not there, it should be stopped."

Former Palace boss Sam Allardyce said Harry the Hornet was "out of order" after the incident in 2016 but the mascot avoided disciplinary action by the Football Association.

12. sealion

Congratulations mate :cool:

ffsear likes this.
  13. sealion

I saw it :D piss taking aside, he should have told the journo's to fuck off and ask him about football. I can see why he was agitated.

14. hipipol

hipipol Peckham Wry

Oh dear, Tomkins injured already.......:eek:

15. passenger

passenger up and down...

Great win at the Swan`s, considering it was the southern section, that`s a
    long journey, done it a few times to the old ground, the vetch field ,be nice to
    do well in this and not loan anyone out good to see sorloth score a well taken goal.

16. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Great statement by HF05. That's all the cards on the table. I really hope we get a wider section (and that I can get a ticket there!!!).

17. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

18. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

HF05 put out better copy than CEO4TAG :D

19. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Terrible statement. Who needs all the organisation for people supporting their club. Mad.

bromley and sealion like this.
  20. sealion

100 kids and blokes out of 24,000 who turn up, now throwing there toys out of the pram. The same fella(capo) that is now a palace fan tried this at spurs and was fucked off. It's all about pr, sellling branded merchandise and image, hence wanting to move. We have three sides of the ground singing and making a racket, why do palace need a drum and a designated section for fans to sing? Why do the ultras sing over the songs not started by them? If the ultras ' drive the team on' why has palace got such poor home form? As for not being an exclusive group, why did the ultras have a hq in the top room of a pub where you had to go to and join? The atmosphere is shit at most premier grounds, because the games are attended by football tourists with no allegiance to the team/s playing, Selhurst park is no differen't as the recent Liverpool game proved.

bromley and B.I.G like this.
  21. TruXta

TruXta tired

I thought the Park had a fantastic atmosphere at that game :confused: granted we were sat/stood close to the away section which was loud but the home roar was immense at times.

22. sealion

I don't doubt you where loud at times, it's when you concede the silence kicks in. I was on about the Liverpool shirt wearing fans in the home seats.

23. TruXta

TruXta tired

Ah right :D there's no way I'd wear an away shirt in the home sections anywhere. Not that I wear football shirts anyway.

sealion likes this.
  24. sealion

Rightly so!
    :thumbs:

25. sealion

26. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Awfully written statement that has clearly not been proof read. The part about saving the club through the Lloyds protest sums them up.

Why were they originally in block B? I assumed it was because that was near where the away fans were based when they first started? Why not fill up block A, because that won't get you on the cameras?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  27. passenger

passenger up and down...

Tried to kick the shit out of us again, but football won, in a 9 second burst
    out of the 90, by one of our own Wilf.....:thumbs:

28. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

29. sealion

If palace wasn't such a one man band he wouldn't get fouled so much. Stop Mr Tumble and you stop palace. I hope your next petition has more clout than the one trying to get Benteke banned for being a cheat!

bromley likes this.