The eagle`s nest 2018-2019

Discussion in 'football' started by passenger, Jul 20, 2018.

1. passenger

passenger up and down...

Three weeks to kick off , really have a gut felling it could be Europe this year
    no more worrying about going down, but going up, Benidorms the holiday but Inter
    is the destination :cool: Fuham away firsrt....

2. GarveyLives

GarveyLives Well-Known Member

bromley likes this.
  3. sealion

sealion Well-Known Member

I read that the ultras have chucked there toys ( stickers, streamers, drum, balloons and facepaint) out of the pram and have disbanded :D Oh dear :cool:
    [​IMG]

bromley and passenger like this.
  4. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

hash tag and Badgers like this.
  5. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Not disbanded, just want out of that corner. My feeling is that we'll see less of them for a while as they try to gradually migrate to another part of the stand.

6. sealion

Why ? They want long term ticket holders moved, the chairman nor the ticlet holders will bow to them so they've flounced. Hardly loyal supporters are they.
    Or go back to supporting Spurs :p

darryl, bromley and Badgers like this.
  7. sealion

After the fucking off regular supporters to accomodate the flag waving loons, the club now want you back to take up this unique offer :D
    -------------------------------
    Unique Opportunity to move your season ticket to Lower Holmesdale Block B

CPFC has been advised by the Holmesdale Fanatics that they will no longer be present as an organised group at the front of block B of the Lower Holmesdale stand.

The club would like to thank the HF for their fantastic, vibrant and passionate support - especially the brilliant displays at Selhurst Park and their outstanding contribution to the 2013 and 2016 Wembley finals.*

In collaboration with the group, the Box Office has always held back 100 seats at the front of block B for exclusive use by HF members. As all Palace fans know, this is the most vibrant, passionate and noisy part of the stadium but it has previously been impossible for other supporters to purchase season tickets in this “singing section”.*

We now have a unique opportunity to offer these seats in the front rows of Lower Holmesdale Block B to vocal supporters who currently have season tickets in other blocks (or further back in Block B) and who would now like to move to this area.

We expect demand to be extremely high so supporters who are interested in moving to the front of Block B are asked to email the Box Office immediately with their details quoting “Block B” in the subject box.

Furthermore, the club is very keen for the tradition of flags, banners and drums to continue in the block. If any supporters are interested in this they should e-mail Sharon.lacey@cpfc.co.uk who will be happy to put them in touch with each other and assist in getting approval from the stadium manager and safety officials

8. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Depends. If they want to move that's fine. A bit of a struggle is likely to ensue, but that's pretty normal in any facility that has to accommodate a wide range of different people. If they do just fuck off then, yeah, I'll be pissed off about it because of loyalty, but despite people selling it as a terminal flounce, that hasn't happened yet, and there hasn't been word from the group yet.

sealion likes this.
  9. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Yowsers! Transfer window is hotting up nicely :eek:.

Maggot likes this.
  10. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

11. GarveyLives

GarveyLives Well-Known Member

12. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

He's waiting for something bad to happen ;).

bromley likes this.
  13. sealion

14. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

FB_IMG_1533821147281.jpg

passenger likes this.
  15. Maggot

Maggot The Cake of Liberty

16. S☼I

S☼I I don't want your poxy mint

Jordan Ayew set to sign on loan. Decent player tbh.

17. sealion

Not according to this or your forums.

[​IMG] tonymikejoe [​IMG] C.P. Yesterday 10.23pm [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I can't believe Parish just revealed we have Iain Moody on board to get deals done.
    Remember him? He was our sporting director until his racially-charged text exchanges with Cardiff City's Malky Mackay were revealed by Vincent Tan.
    He fell into football 'cos he has some language skills and was hired as a temporary translator during Euro '96.
    Obviously still enjoying an incredible run and making very good money at the highest level.
    I thought he was finished and a toxic character after the scandal.

18. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

last four teams he has played for have all been relegated.

bromley and sealion like this.
  19. S☼I

S☼I I don't want your poxy mint

:D Best of luck this season

hash tag likes this.
  20. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

last four teams he has played for have all been relegated.

21. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

I see the transfer window has closed....

22. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Similar thing applies to Dann, who's been superb for us. Meaningless.

Maggot likes this.
  23. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Exactly. You bastards will end the streak. :(

alsoknownas likes this.
  24. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

25. sealion

26. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

There's been worse than that going around. You're not digging deep enough ;).

sealion likes this.
  27. sealion

I know but it's a bit early to play ones joker, don't you think. Are you going tomorrow?

28. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

No, both my dad and son are going. I'm letting my son (who's down from uni) use my season ticket for Liverpool home too, so I'll miss the first couple of games :(. Will watch a stream today :thumbs:.

sealion likes this.
  29. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

I'll take that at half time :):thumbs:

30. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

I'll take that at full time mate. Fulham look pretty decent. We had to work for that. Both full backs on absolute fire. #doingbits :thumbs: