1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The championship thread 2017-18

Discussion in 'football' started by sealion, Jun 21, 2017.

1. brixtonblade

brixtonblade Well-Known Member

Yeah - it was quite flat now you mention it. You were better than you let on - set out nice and solid, took your chances and didnt let us settle.

2. sealion

sealion If you can't dance just nod your head

I think i said up thread that we play better and with more purpose against teams that attack. We have used the long ball a lot (with little affect) aginst teams that come to defend. We have some tricky players but they are often bypassed when we hoof it. Hopefully our manager will trust the players a bit more after today's result. Just looked back at the highlights and i reckon on another day that could have ended 4-4. Some well taken goals (yours was a nice finish) and some weak finishing along with some good goalkeeping probably kept the score down. I think you will win a lot more games than you'll lose this season.

brixtonblade likes this.
  3. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

:(

sealion likes this.
  4. sealion

5. sealion

brixtonblade likes this.
  6. sealion

7. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

Most disappointed that the shit on the seat rumours appear to have just been a hammered teen sitting with his pants down.

8. sealion

9. sealion

10. sealion

11. sealion

This looked like a good game from the highlights here,Sheffield United 1-2 Bristol City (CHAMPIONSHIP) Highlights. Sheffield should have been 2/3 goals ahead before they went a goal behind. The red card looks a bit harsh from certain camera angles. Bristols away form is good so im not surprised they won against a team out of sorts who also gives the oppo plenty of chances.

12. sealion

The39thStep likes this.
  13. sealion

14. brixtonblade

15. sealion

I said for Hull :)

brixtonblade likes this.
  16. Lorca

Lorca Somebody, after all, had to make a start

Looks like my pre season prediction of blues making the play-offs may have been a tad optimistic :D think we're in serious trouble now, something badly wrong behind the scenes, not sure what though, these Chinese owners are impassive to put it mildly. In other news, I heard Millwall 'took the piss big time' as I believe you Londoners say at Villa yesterday :thumbs:

sealion likes this.
  17. sealion

They started it :D
    You should beat qpr next week. They are shit away from home and it looks like Holloway is doing what he did with us, another pay off and sacking for the gobby cunt.

Lorca likes this.
  18. sealion

19. mx wcfc

mx wcfc Well-Known Member

Funny how Cardiff score two after Colin Wanker gets sent off.

20. sealion

21. sealion

Reading have hit form of late! You didn't look great at millwall but have only lost one of the last eight and are scoring plenty. Do you think a play off place is possible ?

22. sealion

23. sealion

24. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

I’m oretty sure that there has never been a championship thread has had totally ignored, with the exception of some comments and jokes about the manager, a team in second place and on top form. Keep ignoring us at your peril

25. sealion

You post something about your team. i put up all sorts of stuff on different teams. All you do is moan and piss on football threads.

Fez909 likes this.
  26. 1927

I don’t need to post anything. My team is doing the business.

27. 1927

Where’s have I ever pissed in a football thread?

28. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

It's not even Christmas. Wind ya neck in :D

29. sealion

Stop moaning then.

30. brixtonblade

I was thinking before you played reading that if you won you'd have opened a nice little gap. And I'd have posted that here.

You didn't. You're doing well but so are a bunch of clubs. Wolves look like they're pretty solid for automatic... No sure about your boys. Top 6 looking good but I don't think you're doing so well as to demand compliments.

mx wcfc and sealion like this.