The Championship 2018/19 thread

Discussion in 'football' started by sealion, Jul 12, 2018.

1. sealion

sealion Splish splash splosh

Six goals conceded in the last 38 minutes, something wrong there!

2. mx wcfc

mx wcfc Well-Known Member

Thank god there's a team worse than Reading at the moment.

sealion likes this.
  3. brixtonblade

brixtonblade Well-Known Member

Yeah. Mclaren.

sealion likes this.
  4. sealion

I was at Millwall today, 2-0 up and cruising against a poor looking Derby side. As with the Boro game we sat back and stopped having a go, the inevitable fight back came when David Nugent smashed one in. Derby looked toothless before that, plenty of tidy passing but no real purpose about their play. Against a better team i think we would have thrown it away again. From the main stand i watched Lampard just stood still hands in pocket and not once did he shout instructions or rally his players. He bounced between the technical area and his dugout, lots of hand waving and gesticulating when they messed up but no vocal communication whats so ever. A better team than us would have burried them after going 2 up so early in the game. Lampard might be learning on his feet and seems an intelligent bloke,but this could be a big mistake by Derby if he doesn't learn quick.

The39thStep and mod like this.
  5. sealion

The wheels have come off already for Stheeeeeeeve :mad:

brixtonblade likes this.
  6. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

QPR are shit , Albion are shitter

That was a text I had from my Son at half time when it was 1-1:D

7. sealion

Just had a look at your results, not a great start for Clement. Another manager employed on the strength of media hype.

8. mx wcfc

Panic hire, if you ask me.

He's been in charge for 11 games - we have scored 5 goals and amassed 8 whole points.

Fans who went still seem to think that we are better than last season, but nul points from 3 games suggests we might not avoid the drop this season.

BCBlues and sealion like this.
  9. sealion

10. sealion

11. mx wcfc

purenarcotic, BCBlues and sealion like this.
  12. sealion

You're right, it was wonderful and even better the third time you watch it:thumbs: I have no time for Qpr either, so win win.

BCBlues and mx wcfc like this.
  13. sealion

Blackburn have carried on from last seasons good form albeit quietly. They have a very good player in Bradley Dack and someone else we wouldn't stump up the money for :rolleyes: seems to have dealt with the step up in divisions quite comfortably.

Hull City 0-1 Blackburn Rovers (CHAMPIONSHIP) Highlights

14. brixtonblade

15. sealion

The biggest gang in England are at it again, pepper spraying fans having a sing song at preston. Cunts.

16. sealion

There was old bill filming us during the game yesterday, a whole 90 minutes with a camera trained on us watching a football match. A mile down the road gangs are stabbing each other to death yet these cunts choose to mob up on us and other fans.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    pocketscience, Lorca, mod and 2 others like this.
  17. mod

mod A modernist

18. sealion

Oh well :D
    How's things in the big league Mate? I saw a bit of the first half v Palace, should have been a few ahead by my reckoning! What's the atmosphere like compared to last sason?

19. BCBlues

20. brixtonblade

sealion and mx wcfc like this.
  21. sealion

22. mod

mod A modernist

Was dreadful considering it was our first game back in teh big time but at £49 a ticket (which was restricted view by the way), many normal / vocal fans wont be going.

Plus I was sat in front of three american tourist who knew nothing about Fulham or football generally.

Bring on relegation!

23. sealion

So over fifty notes for a standard view ticket :eek: fuck my old socks.
    Soccercunts as we call them at our place :D
    :D

24. sealion

mx wcfc and mod like this.
  25. BCBlues

sealion likes this.
  26. sealion

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  27. sealion

Yeah and all the Sunglasses wearing super models, f1 drivers etc, sitting in the Platinim seats pouting for the cameras. My mates a long standing season ticket holder, living 10 minutes away and even he wouldn't go tonight :D I listened to the whole game, Bristol sounded terrible but won at a cantor. Qpr are toxic no matter who manages them, long long season ahead for them.

28. BCBlues

Holloway was on Talksport tonight spouting off how he knew things were wrong there.

29. sealion

30. sealion

There's a surprise
    I bet he did, i wonder why that might be :D Qpr was already a car crash waiting happen, Holloway took the handbrake off a while back.