The Championship 2018/19 thread

Discussion in 'football' started by sealion, Jul 12, 2018.

1. brixtonblade

brixtonblade Well-Known Member

What a shit goal to lose to.

It's strange to watch utd being good to watch but sloppy at the back.... Exact opposite of most of what I've seen since I was a kid.

We really need a striker in the window or I fear for holding on to top 6 place

BCBlues likes this.
  2. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

That's gotta hurt brixtonblade .

Brum did well again, bounced back from the local derby defeat with two good wins.

Millwall need a win tomorrow otherwise big questions are gonna be asked of Harris. A legend at the Den yeah but they seem to have run out of steam.

Lorca and brixtonblade like this.
  3. mx wcfc

mx wcfc Well-Known Member

Reading scrounged a point with a late equaliser. Fans seem to accept this could be the season we get relegated. Looking at Millwall to fill a slot in the "three teams worse than us" that we need to find.

4. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

2nd in the league - and first in the "football related cover versions of bohemian rhapsody" championship .

BCBlues likes this.
  5. mihaly

mihaly Well-Known Member

We were much improved in the first half then it was back to business as usual until Meite and Barrow came on. Late goal, again, wasn't enough to save Clement''s job.

6. mx wcfc

mx wcfc Well-Known Member

Greetings fellow Reading fan. Nice to know I'm not alone here

I had completely missed Clement's departure. Best I wander off for a read of Hob Nob Anyone.

7. brixtonblade

brixtonblade Well-Known Member

Top two opened up a decent gap now.

Blades huffed and puffed a lot today. Definitely need more up front in January if they want to stay top 6

8. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

Baggies v Villa was a great game but neither side looked real quality, too many mistakes.

Not looking good for Ipswich at all, bring back Paul Mariner :D