Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The American mass shooting thread

Pickman's model

every man and every woman is a star
police shot him dead in minutes but even a sa80 could get off 60 aimed shots in a minute (if it didn't jam)
and a 5.56round at close range will go straight through someone with enough power to kill and injure someone else:(.
Festival was gun-free and apparently the wanker cut through the fence to get in.
short of having Wyatt Earp on duty I doubt you could get a swifter response doubt somebody with a ccw could have done better.
earp unavailable these days

agricola

a genuine importer of owls
Trump deals with problems like that by ignoring them, and it's a method that has served him well so far.
He does, but I'd have thought (if the manifesto is true) even he would find it difficult to deal with someone who has murdered numerous people namechecking him in his manifesto (to say nothing of what this bloke is going to say at the trial). Unless he further descends into the crisis actor school of thought, he is going to have to acknowledge what has happened here.

Celyn

But it's never about having guns, of course not. :(:rolleyes:

20 people killed. Killed while shopping and buying the normal bread and rice and vegetables and meat and fruit and possibly some sweeties for the children. Will this help to make a change in their gun laws? :(

spring-peeper

20 people killed. Killed while shopping and buying the normal bread and rice and vegetables and meat and fruit and possibly some sweeties for the children. Will this help to make a change in their gun laws? :(
no

Ming

Massive prawns

The NRA have won the argument. We like guns. I've fired guns on a range and it's fun. But it makes me reflect on why i like it. Is it a feeling of power and masculinity? Is it using the same gun as I've seen in a movie? The conclusion i've reached is those reasons are bad reasons. And that's why guns should be severely controlled.