The Alt-Right

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Jeff Robinson, Dec 6, 2016.

1. copliker

copliker ...

Italian fascists ambling and saluting in Rome the other day. Annual commemoration of the deaths of 3 MSI members in 1978. They estimated a turnout of up to 7000 but it's more like 1000. I don't suppose anybody knows who the beard on the right with the Irish flag at the 20 sec mark is?

MightyTibberton likes this.
  2. MightyTibberton

MightyTibberton Well-Known Member

I was trying to find something and all I came up with was this article, which isn't very useful. . . There's some more footage at the Sun site that also popped up in a search:

Trust Condemns Italian Group : Bobby Sands Trust

((Edit - Sun footage is just this footage edited! Sorry!) Have you tried the Facebook page for that Generation Identity group that just set up in Ireland?)

3. Jeff Robinson

Jeff Robinson Well-Known Member

Just saw some alt-right video on YT and that Mark ‘nazi boy’ Collett cunt was on it! Honestly I had assumed he would have grown up by now and maybe left politics altogether after the BNP disappeared into the shithole of history. But no, there he was riding Richard Spencer’s coattails.

4. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

He's just done a hilarious self-published book that shows his desperation to get on the identity train but he's simply too crude to manage it, or to at least put it into the form those types do . They would simply laugh at the peasant - despite the content being the same racial nonsense at base.

5. Jeff Robinson

Jeff Robinson Well-Known Member

“The fall of western man”

Sounds like an autobiography in all honesty.

6. bemused

bemused Well-Known Member

I've watched a few and still don't know what they are or stand for, but they all appear distinctly unlikeable. The race realist stuff is baffling.

7. Idris2002

Idris2002 incels to the gulag

maomao likes this.
  8. spring-peeper

spring-peeper Well-Known Member

hmmm - milk, huh?

dairy.JPG

NAFTA by Commodity and By State in 2016

Trudeau is declaring NAFTA is dead, and now the fun begins :D

9. copliker

copliker ...

Nagle doing a Laurie. Twitter people who spend their time parroting conspiraloon/far-right talking points seem to be appalled.

nagle.jpg

10. Idris2002

She's a damn sight more serious than Laurie bloody Penny! And as far as I'm concerned, she's worth a dozen of the poltroons who make up the online "We Hate Angela Nagle Battalion of Death".

J Ed, Sunset Tree and seventh bullet like this.
  11. krtek a houby

krtek a houby The end is meh

12. Idris2002

Well, I woke up this morning to find that some little shit had added my name to a public twitter list called "Nazis". If I ever get my hands on him he's getting the wooden spoon.

13. copliker

copliker ...

Who are the real nazis etc.This freak, Declan Hayes, is hosting Galloway in Dublin on the 31st.

declan hayes loon.jpg

declan hayes final solution.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  14. bimble

bimble noisy but small

This is a long thread on twitter, a conversation between a jew and an "identitarian who works for the National Policy Institute'.
    What comes out of it is that there is nothing 'alt' or new about the 'alt right' at all. Worth a read imo. (You have to click on it to open the whole conversation).

cantsin and Jeff Robinson like this.
  15. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

LynnDoyleCooper likes this.
  16. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Wow, right-wingers engaging in the cult of the body! How very Ernst Roehm!!!

17. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

People may be interested in this piece following the one above. I warn you, it's mark e smith like in it;s wandering...

Class Combat.

LynnDoyleCooper and NoXion like this.
  18. petee

petee i'm spartacus

it's always the local republicans

Holocaust denier running for Congress has no opponents in Republican primary

CRI and krtek a houby like this.
  19. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

Depressing, worrying, but not surprising. :(

I don't think anti-semitism is just a "thing" among overt white supremacist groups like this one though. Those Evangelical Christians who reach deep in their pockets to support the State of Israel, hoping it will hasten the rapture? They'd be quite happy if their contributions also "helped" more Jews in America to "decide" to move there.

20. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

The Alt-Right is Killing People

Interesting piece on the online radicalisation of young, white, racist, misogynist men who become killers. Cheery topic for a Thursday morning, I know.

21. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

22. petee

petee i'm spartacus

23. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

With the alt-right around, it looks like the old KKK just isn't cool enough for today's racists - even though they tried coming up with some shitty memes.
    The Year in Hate: Trump buoyed white supremacists in 2017, sparking backlash among black nationalist groups

24. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

25. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

26. petee

petee i'm spartacus

27. DaveCinzano

28. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

29. Idris2002

Jesus fucking Christ

30. DaveCinzano

It gets better: