1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supporters Trust News 2017/18

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by DHST, Jul 4, 2017.

1. DHST

DHST Member

Latest merchandise update;

The supporters Trust have been very busy during the close season working on not only getting our current range of merchandise re-stocked, but designing and ordering new items for the coming season. A number of new items have now arrived in stock, including the first of our 125 anniversary range. The range will include badges, a limited edition friendship scarf and t-shirts with a percentage of the profits going towards the Inter City 125 fund. The first item, pictured above, is now in stock and will be available at the first home pre-season game from the mega-container. Many thanks to Steve at chunky-punk.com for the design of our 125 anniversary logo.

Online Sales

As you may be aware, the Supporters Trust Shop is solely run on a voluntary basis and it was becoming clear that our online sales have grown to such an extent that moving forward we really needed assistance with our online sales. Therefore, from this season, we welcome aboard The Purple Company who will now run our online store on our behalf.

Replica Shirts

We have worked closely with the Football Club to ensure that we have our replica shirts in stock for the start of the season. Some of you may have noticed, via social media, that both our home and away replicas have arrived at our suppliers. We are expected to take delivery of those items very shortly and we will publish details on how supporters can purchased these next week.

Merchandise Update – Dulwich Hamlet Supporters' Trust

AndyF, B.I.G, the 12th man and 3 others like this.
  2. DHST

DHST Member

3. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

I'm out of the country until late August. If they sell out I will riot.

4. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

If /when they sell out then surely the Trust would just order a new batch?

5. Christian Burt

Christian Burt Well-Known Member

The range of merchandise available must be the envy of most football clubs, let alone non-league.
    Ace work as ever.

dcdulwich, YTC and Cyclodunc like this.
  6. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

I'm sure Billaricay's will soon be better.

Pink Panther and Cyclodunc like this.
  7. Al Crane

Al Crane Well-Known Member

I'm sure Billaricay's will soon be tackier.

Pink Panther and pompeydunc like this.
  8. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

Once we gauge the first few games of sales we will know which sizes to re-order.

Lots of merch worked on over the summer including a number of Altona friendships items. A few of us haven't really had a closed season!!

clog, darryl, Noss and 2 others like this.
  9. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Without doubt.

10. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

Any chance of any of the other club-branded Kappa stuff ever being available to buy? I don't really buy replica shirts any more but I'd snap up one of the Kappa polo shirts the players were wearing last season.

11. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Um, welcome to world of football volunteers! ;)

12. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

pompeydunc likes this.
  13. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Just to note players will be wearing last year's kit until such time as league supplies us with the decals for the sleeves

14. DHST

DHST Member

WillClunas and pompeydunc like this.