Stuff to do in Brixton area with kids

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by Brixton Hatter, Sep 28, 2012.

1. RoyReed

RoyReed Must fly!

Not that any woman should ever be made to feel out of place or self conscious for breastfeeding anywhere!

2. Rushy

Rushy AKA some / certain posters

Apple Tree soft play Norwood Road - near Herne Hill entrance to park. The Florence pub. Parlour (almost next door to Apple Tree).

Also, as recommended above, Brockwell Blend on Tulse Hill (opposite Sainsbury's) is run by the owners and very family friendly with a little courtyard out back.

3. Winot

Winot I wholeheartedley agree with your viewpoint

The Lounge on Railton Rd at the Dogstar end was very baby friendly in my day (2005-2010).

4. Brixton Hatter

Brixton Hatter Home is south London mate

Another vote for the Home - A children's play cafe in the heart of Herne Hill Apple Tree cafe in Herne Hill which is specifically for kids/families. Not the cheapest but welcoming.

5. editor

editor hiraethified

I think it still is now.

6. organicpanda

organicpanda cat herder extraodinaire

it is

7. Marka17

Marka17 New Member

The traditional greasy spoon in Brixton Market is always a good shout, especially when you're just looking for something simple for the kids to eat.

8. Rushy

That reminds me - Steve's greasy spoon on Norwood Road is not specifically geared up for kids other than high chairs but the staff are very welcoming and accommodating to kids. My 2yr old loves it.

MissL likes this.
  9. MissL

MissL Well-Known Member

Mine like Steve’s too if it’s the one I’m thinking of. Mainly because of the TV showing massively inappropriate music videos

10. Rushy

:D that's the one. Mine is presently more interested in emptying the array of condiments.

MissL likes this.