1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Study: Why the Welsh voted for Brexit

Discussion in 'Wales/Cymru' started by editor, Oct 27, 2017.

1. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Agreed. Off you go, Happy Larry.

krtek a houby likes this.
  2. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

Fuck you, I’m having the last word because you’re either lying, or more likely, you’re displaying your ignorance and stupidity.

Bollocks. They were all chapter 11 restructurings, which allow a business (Trump’s business) to stay in business while shedding its debts to banks, employees and suppliers. How many of those thousands of employees who lost their jobs “made up for their losses”?

As for the ones who lent him money, you want to know what he says about them?

“Those lenders aren’t babies. They are total killers. These are not nice, sweet little people.”

Which kinda explains the few who did make something back on further Trump ventures. The ones he owed favours, like banks and Carl Ichan, who you totally didn’t respond to in my earlier post. People he’s scared of (“total killers”) and whom he had to bribe, some with positions in government.

Now fuck off. This thread is about Wales. You’ve ruined enough threads with your duplicitous shit.

MightyTibberton and editor like this.
  3. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

fuck your bollocks about "envy" too

krtek a houby likes this.
  4. Happy Larry

Happy Larry Active Member

I totally agree that the thread has gone off topic and should be continued elsewhere so I will happily comply.

I suggest that you remember that it takes two to tango, and that other posters are equally culpable in this regard.