Streatham news, rumour and general chat

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by editor, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Twattor

Twattor Well-Known Member

Really odd. Can be rammed or deserted, has pool and darts (possibly table football as well?) and lots of quirky furniture but they ramp up the music as the evenings go on so you can't hold a conversation after about 9:00. From recollection they don't have any real ales and the keg beers are around the £5 mark. Garden is huge and great for kids, I'm told. Probably better daytimes than weekend evenings, but I've only been there in the evenings.

editor likes this.
  2. KatyF

KatyF Well-Known Member

I like it, but I liked it as the Greyhound as well. Very large pub which can feel deserted at times but the garden is good. Pricey and sometimes the beer is a little off but owners are nice and there's a lovely cat that lives there.

sw16er and editor like this.
  3. sw16er

sw16er Active Member

I like this place too, it's so quirky. I have been a couple of times, it's a perfect spot on sunny days in the afternoon, the kids love it too!

As others have said...sometimes it's packed and other times it's deserted...kind of part of the charm of the place I suppose.

4. editor

editor Taffus Maximus