Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stockwell Graffiti Hall of Fame

ash

Inittogether
How do you get into the hole is it off the road that runs through from Brixton rd Stockwell rd?

wemakeyousoundb

and calm again
he he I'm in your photo - I'm the lady with the buggy! It was a boiling day and we took the school kids on a mural tour including meeting solo one who let the kids have a go with the cans! Come along to the Windmill mural restoration unveiling on Tuesday - 12-5pm Lyham Road SW2 and I'll introduce you to some of the people who paint down there :D
ah well, it was nice nearly meeting you :)
I'm off on Tuesday afternoon so I probably won't make it to the windmill mural.

Brixton Hatter

Home is south London mate
How do you get into the hole is it off the road that runs through from Brixton rd Stockwell rd?
Yes, it's just off Robsart Street/Sidney Road. Go towards the estate down the little lane next to the Grosvenor pub and you'll find it there.

boohoo

No.
My other half was down there the other day and talking to someone who was going over work which had only been finished the day before. For some reason, they wouldn't go over pieces by better known artist (for example Tizer's piece.) The one on Railton Road is also by Tizer.

g force

Affects Shatner's Basoon
I believe that one is Aussie artist Reka (the character) along with old school writer Remi/Rough (the abstract bits to the left).

wemakeyousoundb

and calm again
I believe that one is Aussie artist Reka (the character) along with old school writer Remi/Rough (the abstract bits to the left).
a quick google suggest you are correct sir.

As an aside, I've just updated that last post after finding another 15 pieces I had missed when uploading the first time around :facepalm:

I think my smartphone camera is in the process of dying so the next post will probably have even worse pictures than normally.

wemakeyousoundb

and calm again
I couldn't tell you to be honest, I've only spoken to a couple of people there and never actually asked their names.
Hopefully I should have caught up all the way to the June pics by the end of the week, there is an amazing batman one there from last Saturday which is well worth the detour.
I wish I had a decent camera instead of just a small point and shoot though.

wemakeyousoundb

and calm again
"You read many words"

Is that what it says? Quite like it, but it's given me a headache trying to work it out.
well, there is also a "how" in there but I haven't been able to find a "do" to make it:
how many words do you read
so it's either very well hidden or there is another way to arrange the words.
The one they made last Saturday is a lot easier to fathom.

e2a: I should really proofread myself better :)