StewardGate: Dulwich Hamlet's long serving servants unceremoniously elbowed out

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by editor, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

Cobbles!

Pickman's model likes this.
  2. Pickman's model

Pickman's model every man and every woman is a star

For the hard of thinking, the question I was answering had fuck all to do with fucking safety certificates. Now either move on or fuck off.

3. editor

editor hiraethified

Exactly how are you tackling it in all the years that it's been going on for? Oh, I see, it's a secret.
    Wait: so I'm a 'hypocrite' if I don't leave the club because someone said something to someone else in a private conversation that I didn't hear?

That's fucking priceless.

#entirestrawfactoryclutched

blueheaven likes this.
  4. sealion

sealion Well-Known Member

Wiggle wiggle wiggle.I wont be fucking off.Move on says the twat who hounds people off the boards with age old beef.Fucking idiot,get a life.

5. editor

editor hiraethified

Don't get me started.

6. Pickman's model

I'm not wiggling. Or wriggling. If you won't fuck off or move on at least be entertaining.

7. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Three questions: first, would you leave it you had heard it?; secondly, do you believe Mishi's account of the incident?; and, thirdly, if not, why not - lying, mistaken?

8. Lucy Fur

You could ask anyone on these boards that question, and the answer would be no, yes, and therefore n/a.

9. editor

editor hiraethified

What people say to each other in private conversations is absolutely none of my concern, and it's none of your fucking business either.

However, it's an entirely different story when it's a group of people supporting my club and chanting homophobic abuse and no one appears to be publicly challenging them (which appears to be your modus operandi). When it happened at Cardiff, I put myself on the line and stood up to be counted. Maybe you should try that.

10. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

It's that to say you won't answer my three questions, or can't?

11. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Seemingly, at least one person can't answer.

12. Lucy Fur

Or is choosing not to because this thread is about DHFC stewards and decisions around them. As I said yesterday, maybe another thread would bebetter suited to the points you wish to raise.

13. Pickman's model

If you want to be entertaining you can say who I have "hounded off the boards with age old beef".

14. editor

editor hiraethified

Why would I leave a club over an overheard private conversation? Even by your standards that's a particularly daft thing to say. However, if someone said it to me in a private conversation, I'd certainly have things to say to them.

Now, about this homophobic public chanting at your club. What are you doing about it?

15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

My favourite post of the thread was below. He must be a cunt.

And I'm sure most Luton fans are representative of their area and that says it all.

Scutta and Cyclodunc like this.
  16. editor

editor hiraethified

"I was watching my team play at the FA Cup Final but then I managed to overhear some bloke say something mildly racist to his mate in a private conversation, so I immediately left the ground and abandoned all support for the club forever."

Or:

"Yes, the team I support are well known for their vile homophobic chants which go on week after week, but I still support them and encourage other fans to join me"

17. Pickman's model

Athos I can confirm from my own experience that if editor doesn't like something he will say something choice about it and is not one to suffer fools gladly irl as here.

Lucy Fur and editor like this.
  18. Pickman's model

19. Pickman's model

Go on, who have I bullied off the boards?

sealion likes this.
  20. G Man

G Man Formerly of hard hat fame

To be honest, I'm dead against, although it does give easier access to people in WHEEEEEEEELCHAIRS...and DIIIIIIIXONS...

Cyclodunc likes this.
  21. editor

editor hiraethified

OK: this is not the thread for this kind of stuff. Pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre is one thing, but zzz-worthy cross-thread beef is definitely off the agenda.

22. Pickman's model

Sea Lion in the light of editor's last post perhaps you could enlighten me on the relevant thread.

23. vornstyle76

vornstyle76 Vorn Chic Vorn Genre

The best way to avoid middle-class people at football is to start supporting Streatham Rovers.

24. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Saw them in Vice.

YTC, Lucy Fur, pompeydunc and 2 others like this.
  25. editor

editor hiraethified

I heard that they're already attracting a new breed of ironic hipsters.

Thimble Queen, darryl, Scutta and 2 others like this.
  26. Tony_LeaS

Tony_LeaS Well-Known Member

Their twitter campaign started off well I heard.

Thimble Queen, darryl, Scutta and 2 others like this.
  27. Lucy Fur

Response from the General Manager, Chris.

"I would like to thank you for your correspondence and honesty on the matter, with regards to the replacement of the existing stewards. There will be an official statement or post released by the club later today hopefully this will ensure our supporters that we do very much care about them all and put to rest some of the mis-conceptions that have been flying about on various social media sites.

Thank you for your understanding regarding the decision I can assure you it was indeed unavoidable, the circumstances of how it was handled are extremely regrettable and this was not at all what was intended. I will forward the club statement directly to you once it has been completed.

Kind Regards,

Chris"

magneze, B.I.G, Thimble Queen and 2 others like this.
  28. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Any update there Fur(y)?

29. editor

editor hiraethified

I was told that the club would make a statement last week. It seems that they're not in much of a hurry to deliver on that promise.

Scutta, B.I.G and Pickman's model like this.
  30. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Sad times.

Cyclodunc and editor like this.