stephen lawrence centre has its windows smashed

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by bluestreak, Feb 14, 2008.

1. TopCat

TopCat Gone away, no forwarding address

What friends are you referring to? Suggesting I am mates with the Acourts is that it?

2. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

Smear you?
    Get a grip...perhaps if you had explained yourself a bit better then those assumptions wouldn't have been an option.

How is your mate btw? Enjoying his holiday? Oh yeah, he never actually left did he. :)

3. TopCat

Perhaps if you had actually read the thread before posting bollocks that would have helped.

Plus fuck it with the cryptic, what are you going on about regarding: My friends and my friend. Spell it out mug.

4. Rutita1

Learn to articulate yourself without swearing and insulting me I might think about it.

5. TopCat

Well I will see you about, we can discuss it then.

6. Rutita1

Oh, that'll be nice.:)
    Do you mean face to face?
    Is that some kind of threat?

Bear in mind that although I don't shout, swear and abuse people on here, I do/will defend myself in person.

7. untethered

untethered For industry & decency

[​IMG]

No one should be breaking windows anywhere, but it's a pity they erected such a breathtakingly banal building in memory of Stephen Lawrence.

8. Melinda

Melinda Kama roa, efshar livloa?

Im getting really fed up with some of the vicious invective and aggression around here recently.

It was an ancient thread, your contribution was to say that you bought your drugs from a bus stop. What has been misunderstood? Was it just a statement? What inference did you want to be made?

It cant have been only me that found the bump unnecessary as the thread was locked PDQ.

9. Melinda

What the fuck is happening on this thread?

10. kyser_soze

kyser_soze Hawking's Angry Eyebrow

RACIST!! That was designed by and Award Winning black architect!! Which is what Stephen wanted to be!!!!!:mad:

;)

11. kyser_soze

kyser_soze Hawking's Angry Eyebrow

I have no idea, I thought I'd made a funky, insightful comment about SL now being a talisman or cypher and then it all went wrong...

12. Rutita1

Don't PM me anymore TC, there's a good chap.
    Your threats are pointless.

13. Melinda

Are you alright?

Foward them to a mod.

14. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

What the fuck is this?
    Behave.

15. untethered

untethered For industry & decency

Given that the Stephen Lawrence Trust's aim is to encourage black/minority "participation" in architecture, perhaps the purpose of the building is to encourage aspiring students to do better.

If you don't want any more buildings like this in your neighbourhood, you'd better do your homework and get to university.

16. TopCat

I take it you are not going to explain the "Friends" and "friend" dig then? Too busy running to mummy?

17. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

ffs, can it.

18. TopCat

You are usually more even handed than this.:(

*logs off*

19. Belushi

Belushi 01 811 8055 R.I.P.

20. Belushi

21. Rutita1

I told you I would explain that if you stop swearing and insulting me.

Seeing as though you then took to threatening me here on the thread and via PM I decided I wouldn't bother.:)

22. Melinda

Belushi, I honestly think its unfair to repeat that kind of rumour. If there was any merit to it there would be people with much greater credibility than Nick Griffin shouting it from the roof tops.

Every single part of Stephen's life and death have been pored over for over a decade and if it were true the accused, the police and their lawyers would have had a field day with it.

It all too conveniently helps blur the issues.

Im not sure of this at all. Personally I think the 'instutionally racist' tag would have been far too high a price just to protect corrupt coppers.

23. Belushi

24. Belushi

25. Melinda

That's is my point too. Those rumours are irrelevant to why he was killed and certainly to why the Centre windows were put in.
    Those rumours were designed to smear and stigmatise the victim and draw heat away from the murderers and the fucked up police investigation.

I disagree in this instance. The police would LOVE to have had evidence about Stephen being a criminal. Even if they were just rumours for smokescreen purposes. If they had it, they would have been presented it. They took too bad a beating over this whole case, if they had had the means to deflect some of it, they would have jumped at it.

Plus, if it were common knowledge, folk would not have been so surprised and disgusted when Nick Griffin spouted that shit in court.

Grew up down the road, went to school nearby and there was a time that Well Hall Road, McDonalds and the 122/160 bus routes were my social milleu! ;)

My friends were mostly from the local public day schools, but I also knew kids from Crown Woods and Blackheath Bluecoat.

I feel really sketchy about this whole turn the tread has taken. False, unproven salcious rumours.

26. Oletjo

Oletjo Middle Class Wanker

Anyone else who is ACTUALLY from Deptford and is pretty upset that once again, being white, you have to look like a cunt because of a bunch of stupid fucking wankers think that smashing up a pretty noble project is somehow advancing the race. For fucks sake.

27. Melinda

The drug dealer rumour is being repeated all over British news comments pages.

From here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/...e_Stephen_Lawrence_memorial_centre-55811.page

From here: http://www.thisislocall...var.2044928.0.0.php?act=complaint&cid=1138829

I suppose after your son has been murdered not much else touches the sides, but wow- this stuff must hurt.

28. Oletjo

Oletjo Middle Class Wanker

Oh, and I think you can criticise designs by a by a black architect without the colour of their skin being the reason for your criticsim.

29. Belushi

You've convinced and I'm going to edit my posts :hmm:

30. audiotech

audiotech wav, aiff, mp3, ogg, flac

These scrotes never did sue did they.
    [​IMG]