Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain vs Holland, World Cup Final !!!

kained&able

Here for the football.
I hope tired cliches are the winner.

Can't day i'm fussed who wins but i reckon that spain are more likely(completely ignoring form)

dave

bigbry

R.I.P.
I've been saying Holland/Netherlands since early June - ain't gonna change my mind now.

OK Spain beat Germany but IMO they're nothing to be frightened about. Spain have been behind once against Switzerland - and lost.

Holland were behind against Brazil but didn't panic and pulled it round.

Can't wait for Sunday night.

joevsimp

I've been saying Holland/Netherlands since early June - ain't gonna change my mind now.

OK Spain beat Germany but IMO they're nothing to be frightened about. Spain have been behind once against Switzerland - and lost.

Holland were behind against Brazil but didn't panic and pulled it round.

Can't wait for Sunday night.
Spain's overall form tonight was nowhere near as good as Germany's against England and Argentina, I'd have a punt on De Nederlanden if I were a gambling man

Brixton Hatter

Home is south London mate
It's all set up for a really decent final IMO. Will be interesting to see Spain's tight passing game up against this strong Dutch team. Spain have won their last three games 1-0 - can the Dutch prise them open with a goal or two? We saw Holland v Cameroon in Cape Town and even though the Dutch were already through (and Cameroon out) I was really impressed with their front 3/4 - Van Persie, Van Der Vaart, Robben etc - I think they'll score. Spain will surely continue their attack-by-possession, and with the Dutchies' defence a little suspect there's bound to be some goals.

Game on. I'm quite excited.

S☼I

don't wait to be kind
I'm not one for predictions, and I never will be.

I genuinely don't have a favourite; I can think of reasons I want both to win. As long as it isn't shit or ends up as a penalty shoot-out.

S☼I

don't wait to be kind
It's all set up for a really decent final IMO. Will be interesting to see Spain's tight passing game up against this strong Dutch team. Spain have won their last three games 1-0 - can the Dutch prise them open with a goal or two? We saw Holland v Cameroon in Cape Town and even though the Dutch were already through (and Cameroon out) I was really impressed with their front 3/4 - Van Persie, Van Der Vaart, Robben etc - I think they'll score. Spain will surely continue their attack-by-possession, and with the Dutchies' defence a little suspect there's bound to be some goals.

Game on. I'm quite excited.
When Greece won Euro 2004 it was the first time any team had won a major title by winning their last three matches 1-0. What price Spain to eclipse that, and make it 4 1-0s on the bounce?

littlebabyjesus

one of Maxwell's demons
Spain's overall form tonight was nowhere near as good as Germany's against England and Argentina
Wasn't it? Germany created virtually nothing tonight. One clear-cut chance all game, and after they went a goal down, nothing. Credit Spain for that.

ericjarvis

give a feck for the feckless
I'm well chuffed. It's about time. The two greatest footballing nations to have never won the World Cup.

ShiftyBagLady

Thinks she is a flower to be looked at
I'm supporting Holland as I like their orange t-shirts and I bet ShiftyJunior will be defiant and support Spain. I'll send him to bed early. That'll learn 'im :mad:

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Can't really call it.
Thought German would win last night but nope. I want Holland to win really, just think their football has been good.

Le Shark

Baa baa black sheep
Should be a fantastic game........will probably end up being dull as dishwater and 1-0 to Spain........AGAIN!!

Spain are fantastic in possession of the ball, but because they're so good it kinda makes them boring to watch IMO

I'd like to see Holland score early on maybe even a couple and force Spain to attack with high tempo!!

No idea who's gonna win, but I think I want the Dutch to do it - dunno why!!

:D

Biddlybee

making knots with sticks
That's what I thought I hear last night, that it was their first semi... hmmm I don't mind tbh.

Torres vs Kuyt