Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain v Russia

goldenecitrone

post tenebras lux
Muy bien. I'm torn who to support in the final. I'll have to go for Spain with a Torres winner. But Germany could just sneak it. :confused:

iROBOT

CURRENTLY RE-BOOTING
Not a single mention of our Fab....:(

Scores winning penalty in the quarters and sets up two in the semi's...What a player. Ran Russia ragged.

You da man Cesc....:cool:

TrippyLondoner

He changed the game v italy to, he makes use of all the set pieces rather than wasting them, creates loads of chances, i dunno why he didn't start the game.

iROBOT

CURRENTLY RE-BOOTING
He changed the game v italy to, he makes use of all the set pieces rather than wasting them, creates loads of chances, i dunno why he didn't start the game.
He's incredibly versatile and (more importantly) very intelligent and neither can I understand why he doesnt start, but it's worked so far, so cant complain with the tactics.

Well done Spain, at last we start to see what you're about...

Stanley Edwards

1967 Maserati Mistral.
R.I.P.
Exactly as I expected it to go :D

Nice to see Spain make it, but it was a bit boring here TBH. Seems to be far fewer Spanish fans than anything else :confused:

Sweaty Betty

Hemo rising!
The Spanish came out in the second half and socked it to them- i aint seen the spanish play like that all tournament- Russia were shocked and had no answer, which was gutting but the spanish defence was so tight and their attacking game awesome, i so hope they kill Germany as up untill that second half i was sure Russia were gonna walk away with the final!!!!!!!!

Concrete Meadow

ars longa vita brevis
Arshavin was very quiet all through the game. Perhaps he was thinking ... "hmm, Barça?" :D

In any case, big up to Spain! And too bad Villa is injured.