someone I work with has sent a malicious email

Discussion in 'education & employment' started by temphelpplease, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Corax

Corax Luke 5:16

Sure. And the bully's ideal reaction will be a public one that warrant's a definitive reaction from HR. Just imagine their glee if confronted about it at work in front of witnesses.

2. Corax

temphelpplease Just in case you'd not already realised this, absoluely DO NOT mention the existence of this thread to HR or anyone else at work. Their response would put your job at risk.

Badgers and Pickman's model like this.
  3. temphelpplease

temphelpplease New Member

so latest is police have given me a crime number and someone is allocated to it but he has said essentially that they can't do anything much but they would email the address for me if I wished saying this is a crime to get it stopped. the emails are being quarantined - if any more have come through - so I'm not seeing them if they are. I know that what will happen is this will just go away and I will have to accept that this person won't get caught and can essentially do it again if they please, it's really effected how I feel about my work which is what they wanted all along but I am unable to jut get over it, it's so horrible. I wish I was loaded then I'd pay for a private investigation to try and find them out
    thanks for all the advice and support

existentialist and Badgers like this.
  4. Corax

If they receive an email from the police then it may at least shit them up enough to stop them doing it to the next person.