Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

slowthai

nogojones

He's not really to my taste and I can't quite work out what's going on in that first vid - apart from being a bit of a twat to some women?

But slightly famous pop star is a bit of a wanker isn't all that shocking these days surely?

nogojones

I've started saying, "No, thanks. I don't do Tory drugs" when offered it by friends. It's interesting the reactions that ones been getting :D

Try it sometime :thumbs:
This is my take these days. Wanker powder. Now and again it hits the mark, but mostly I feel it turns me into a bit of a wanker

ska invita

back on the other side
I've started saying, "No, thanks. I don't do Tory drugs" when offered it by friends. It's interesting the reactions that ones been getting :D

Try it sometime :thumbs:
I remember (in shock) when it started creeping into normality through the second half of the 90s and onwards. Silly to put too much emphasis on any one thing but nonetheless I think its had a major role in changing the culture in the UK from where we were in the early 90s to where we are now. Killed something

Brainaddict

chief propagandist (provisional)
I've always found coke just amplifies your existing personality, so if it turns someone into a total cunt, they were a cunt to begin with.
Yeah, clearly it only brought out the objectification and sleazing, not just blaming the coke. But perhaps without the coke he might have learned a bit more about the world in his own time and not put his sexism on display for the world to see.

krtek a houby

Share knowledge, don't weaponize it
First video sounds like he's pissed/coked up. Embarassing but nothing big.

Second video looks like he could get done. Defo more serious than "being a wanker"...
First video he seems to be harassing Katherine Ryan, it's hard to see exactly what's going on. Various reports have it at "verbal" harassment to "sexual". If it's the latter, it's more than just embarrassing.

I'd heard of him but he wasn't really on my radar. Now I know two of his songs, know that he likes a bit of ching and that he's from Northampton. Successful night all round for the bloke I reckon.

sovereignb

Was there last night, quite awkward to watch but Katherine handled the situation very well. Much respect to her

wiskey

Albatross Admirer
I've read this and watched that ^^^ and I'm still not entirely sure what he did. But he definitely comes across as slimy.

What made him heroic anyway?

SpookyFrank

Self-cleaning oven, the whole bit.
His behaviour makes him seem like a cretin, but his music makes him seem like a cretin. I just don't know what to think.