Slimeball Ukip leader Gerard Batten defends party candidate Carl Benjamin's rape tweet as 'satire'

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by editor, Apr 14, 2019.

1. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic King Cnut ... the Great.

IIRC we have 7, I could name 2 - Farage & Caroline Lucas, but she resigned as an MEP when she got elected as a MP.

2. gentlegreen

gentlegreen Hand-wringing liberal.

I think I knew about Molly Scott Cato, because she was up against Thangam Debbonaire in the local parliamentaries and I had cause to check out her anti-science utterances ...

3. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic King Cnut ... the Great.

I can name 1 out of 3 for my ward, but that's only because his garden backs onto my next door neighbour's, who is not a fan, and has erected a 8 foot fence between them, to avoid him. :D

The39thStep and gentlegreen like this.
  4. killer b

killer b Nostrofuckingdamus

I did when one of them was Nick Griffin. Less so now. It does make you wonder, other than the salary, if getting MEPs elected actually does serve much of a purpose for the likes of Benjamin - I suppose they want to use it as a platform: doesn't look like much of a platform to me.

The39thStep likes this.
  5. gentlegreen

He's an edgelord in competition with that Nazi dog idiot.

6. killer b

I know who he is.

7. gentlegreen

I think he's even been embarrassing his "community," recently - he was even trying to ingratiate himself with kevin Logan - trying everything to remain meaningful.

8. killer b

he isn't an 'edgelord' btw though, he's a neo-nazi. I think we can assume he's not just saying this stuff to be shocking and hilarious anymore.

gentlegreen likes this.
  9. gentlegreen

He's so dunning Kruger it's difficult to tell

10. killer b

I don't know what that means.

11. gentlegreen

I don't think he ever fully engages with anything he does just reads the headline and goes off on one...
    Maybe he IS starting to feel his age.

12. killer b

maybe he's just a nazi. no need to overthink it.

gentlegreen likes this.
  13. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Nope, not for here .

14. likesfish

likesfish officaly hardest and most tooled up urbanite:)

a tory MeP once presented me with a Thesaurus as a school prize and didn't know what a thesaurus was:facepalm:

Dom Traynor and gentlegreen like this.
  15. gosub

gosub ~#

Reality is sort of making it obsolete

likesfish likes this.