Shout to the Klopp: Liverpool FC 18/19

Discussion in 'football' started by S☼I, Jun 5, 2018.

1. steveo87

steveo87 Procrastinating for....a while

2. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

3. imposs1904

imposs1904 Thread Killa'

Don't mind me. I just thought it's a cool picture:

D8KCf0qWwAIJSk4.jpg

4. steveo87

Despite everything.
    Despite Everton.
    Despite Newcastle.
    Despite Barcelona.
    And despite Spurs.

Mrs o87 STILL won't allow our first child to be Divock!

S☼I and Badgers like this.
  5. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

6. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

7. steveo87

8. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

9. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

New blood coming in :cool:

Pickman's model and Badgers like this.
  10. steveo87

Allow me to bookend the season:

Badgers likes this.
  11. Pickman's model

Pickman's model every man and every woman is a star

David Ivan Victor Origen Carl Kevin o87

Divock for short

Badgers, Numbers and steveo87 like this.
  12. GarveyLives

GarveyLives Well-Known Member

13. friedaweed

Maybe we're all racists then.:confused: What do you think the reason is? Strangely enough I've had a number of conversations with other reds about what Howard Gayle revealed about his time in a red shirt. Everyone of them I've spoken to have have condemned Smith for that but to be fair if you want to find out what people think you're not going about it in a way that's going to get much response.

Anyway you've still not got the quoting bit right chap. You need to click 'reply' to the post, use the 'quote' function, and or tag the poster using the @ sign followed by their username without a break. Drop me a PM if you like and I'll go through it with you.

Why don't you start a thread on the subject? I think it's something well worth discussing TBH, in fact historical and modern day racism in football has been discussed quite well in the footy forum over the years. You're more likely to get a discussion on the subject if you share your own views too and discuss it rather than predetermining what others think and just bombing threads with links. It looks a bit baited when you suggest that you suspect there's a reason why people haven't responded to you just posting a link, especially when you just come back and post another link without making any real attempts to converse on the matter.

This is the team that Liverpool fans were supporting on Saturday night.

[​IMG]

Everyone of them an equal except for Virgil. He's from another planet.

harpo, Favelado, BCBlues and 5 others like this.
  14. steveo87

You know, I had an uncle called David, and my Dad's called Victor, that might just work....

Badgers and Pickman's model like this.
  15. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

16. friedaweed

Badgers and Yossarian like this.
  17. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

18. Humberto

Humberto the same thing we do every night

haha fuck off Barcalona

Badgers likes this.
  19. Humberto

Humberto the same thing we do every night

You can keep your coutinho and Suarez, see you again next year

Badgers likes this.
  20. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Ballon d’Or winner odds

Virgil van Dijk - 8/11
    Lionel Messi - 6/5
    Sadio Mane - 20/1
    Mohammed Salah - 20/1
    Cristiano Ronaldo - 25/1
    Raheem Sterling - 25/1
    Eden Hazard - 40/1

21. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Fekir and Lallana news :hmm:

22. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

23. friedaweed

That's a shame. :rolleyes: I thought we'd offload the sick-note-Bannana.

Favelado and Badgers like this.
  24. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

He was Klopp's actual next door neighbour for a long while and they are pretty buddy. I don't doubt his commitment to the club but he is injury prone and at best a squad/substitute player given the talent LFC have.

friedaweed likes this.
  25. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

I like lally, just a shame I can't remember him doing a single thing this season.

friedaweed and Badgers like this.
  26. friedaweed

Yeah but that's the thing. Given how long he's been with us I've had so many frustrating times squeezing myself into a seat on the kop and thinking "Fuck me my knees are fucking killing me and now No Brains is on".

He's got so much talent but he's never been fit and he just runs himself in circles when he does get a game, he's very frustrating to watch because you know if he ever got fully fit and gathered the confidence from playing more games he'd be a good sub. He did have one good run out for us this year, I can't remember the match, they do roll in to one these days but I had a posh seat off a mate of mine an I am wondering if I'm just being kind to him because my knees had more space :hmm::D

He frustrates the hell out of me and I do think we need the strength in the squad that the likes of him and Studge just don't seem to bring when they're called on. Put Hendo, Shacko, Milner on the bench and they come out of the traps like men possessed. That's what we need.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Badgers likes this.
  27. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

:mad:

28. steveo87

So I've pretty much come to terms that my first born won't be called Divock.

So instead I'm focusing in first words, it's inevitably going to be 'Allez, Allez, Allez' or 'Fuck the Mancs'.

Now, bare in mind, my first word was Food, my sister's was No and Mrs o87's was Horse, I feel this is definitely doable.

(Word/sentence, obviously.)

Favelado and Badgers like this.
  29. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

Watched the Steven Gerrard 'Make Us Dream' doc on Amazon Prime last night, it was a lot sadder than I was expecting it to be and ended up going to bed on a bit of a downer.

As a fan I suppose you take a lot for granted but defiantly more than once especially in the before and after G&H era he really had to carry the team then during the G&H era having to endure with Rafa who clearly couldn't deal with the emotional ticking time bomb that was Stevie G. You probably don't think about the emotional toll that takes on a local lad, then there was the two near misses in the Premier League weighing on him. Defiantly should have won more medals than he ever did by staying (just about) a one club man.

Worth a watch, maybe don't watch it before bed though unless you want to go to bed depressed or more depressed than you already are.

Badgers likes this.
  30. S☼I

S☼I bullshit bullshit my line

I'm not depressed at all. We're European Champions, and Stevie G will take over from Jurgen and win the League.

Badgers likes this.