Shout to the Klopp: Liverpool FC 18/19

Discussion in 'football' started by S☼I, Jun 5, 2018.

1. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

Just not meant to be. Have to hand it to City, to win their last 14 or 15 games to win it you can’t argue with that! It’s a bitter pill to swallow but if we win the CL then it won’t be so bad.

Badgers likes this.
  2. S☼I

S☼I those funny little plans that never work out right

I reckon Citeh might have to replace Kompany and Fernandinho in the summer. There's nobody getting on in years in our first team, I don't think. Maybe Milner, and he looks fit as a butcher's dog.

Badgers likes this.
  3. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

You've had a great season , played some cracking stuff and still got the CL final. Well done

Voley, Riklet, Ted Striker and 3 others like this.
  4. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

5. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

6. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus one of Maxwell's demons

Under the proper system of 2 points for a win, Liverpool take the title by one point. It's morally theirs, really.

imposs1904 and Badgers like this.
  7. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

If it's any consolation, we (Chelsea :thumbs:) finished second behind Arsenal's Invincibles.
    We then went on to win the league for the next two seasons and then become one of Europes finest teams. You could quite possibly follow suit if you try that little bit harder :D

8. imposs1904

imposs1904 Thread Killa'

9. Wilf

Wilf Dances like a Christian

It's going to feel a bit 'Scottish' if we have 2 teams going for the league every year. :eek:

10. imposs1904

imposs1904 Thread Killa'

or Spanish . . . or German . . . or Dutch . . . or French . . . or Portuguese . . . or Italian.

11. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Hasn't been 2 teams going for the League in Scotland for many years. Aberdeen have tended to wilt towards the end of the season. Newco have closed the gap (in points anyway) this year, but only after Celtic had won the League and their minds drifted to the Cup Final.