Shout to the Klopp: Liverpool FC 18/19

Discussion in 'football' started by S☼I, Jun 5, 2018.

1. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

More impressed with the performance of their ultras than their team tbh

Badgers likes this.
  2. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

After 30 mins of the game and their incessant 'drumming', I couldn't help but think 'OK. Heard you. Now STFU"

Pretty impressive when they went two down though.

Badgers likes this.
  3. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

4. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

5. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

6. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

IMG_20180922_080248.jpg

Milner contract negotiations ongoing :D

nuffsaid, imposs1904 and S☼I like this.
  7. steveo87

steveo87 Procrastinating for....a while

Check out @foxylfc974’s Tweet:

S☼I and Badgers like this.
  8. steveo87

I think we can stop the League now.

Badgers likes this.
  9. TruXta

TruXta tired

:) and :D at United :D:D:D:D

Badgers likes this.
  10. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Good result...

Screenshot_2018-09-22-16-57-41-1.png

11. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Screenshot_2018-09-22-17-01-46-1.png

That will do, so far...

Pickman's model likes this.
  12. Voley

Voley Ramoner

Feel a bit sorry for Shaqiri getting subbed half-time like that. I can see why Klopp did it but he had a really good first half. Like him a lot, really strong player.

Badgers likes this.
  13. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Thanks to West Ham they are the only side with a 100% win record :thumbs: also pleasing to see Utd dropping more points :cool: been enjoying reading the #mufc twitter comments and the fans trying to understand why they are paying £500k a week for Sanchez :D

Screenshot_2018-09-23-15-52-16-1.png

Next two both against CFC in the same week :facepalm: Suspect both teams will be making a lot of changes on Wednesday.

Screenshot_2018-09-23-15-53-45-1.png

14. TruXta

TruXta tired

Not massively bothered about the league cup, but the next three matches after that, against Chelsea in the league, Napoli in the CL and City in the league, should answer further questions about our true top level at this stage of the season. I have confidence we can emerge unbeaten at least.

Badgers likes this.
  15. TruXta

TruXta tired

So next five fixtures are
    Chelsea (h)
    Chelsea (a)
    Napoli (a)
    Man City (h)
    Huddersfield (a)

I predict at least 7 points from the league matches and a win in both cup games.

Badgers likes this.
  16. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

I am not fussed about the league cup either but I think a good win will be good for morale before a tough away game at Stamford Bridge.

Obviously the big test is going to be City, but at least they are coming to Anfield. They dropped two points away to Wolves and dropped a clanger away to Lyon but have won all their other games comfortably and have the best GD in the table.

17. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

18. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

Shaquiri will no doubt start on Wednesday. Possibly the only one who started at the weekend. So may explain the early sub. It’s nice to finally field a team in league cup that will still look strong on paper minus mignolet.

I am actually bothered. A good cup run for the fringe players will do wonders for their morale as well as everyone else’s. And quite frankly. I’ll accept any kind of silverware to get back above united on the trophy count.

Badgers likes this.
  19. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Fifa awards are a bit odd :hmm:

_103566521_milnertweet.jpg

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  20. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Mignolet starting

21. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

IMG_20180926_183809.jpg

Not bad that

22. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Mickey Mouse Cup :D

23. steveo87

Thank fuck that's not our first team anymore.

Badgers likes this.
  24. TruXta

TruXta tired

A shame we couldn't capitalise on our dominance in the start of the 2nd half, but Hazard made all the difference. Some player.

Badgers likes this.
  25. TruXta

TruXta tired

As for our side, Sturridge looks sharp, as does the back line mostly. A midfield with Fabinho and Keita looked good in parts, but the latter I thought faded in the final quarter.

Badgers likes this.
  26. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Shame to lose that but it is the one I would have chosen to lose of this current run of games. Chelsea can focus on the EFL and Europa cups :D

#notbitter

27. Voley

Voley Ramoner

Hazards goal was a belter. Sturridge managing to miss an open goal was pretty impressive too tbf.

Badgers likes this.
  28. The39thStep

Could have gone either way tbh . A couple of missed chanes for both teams but Hazard's goal was like honey from heaven.

Badgers likes this.
  29. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

Sat in the top tier of the new stand tonight for the first time:hmm: I didn't like stitting that high up at all, I was however quite impressed that the seats seemed to have some sort of telepathic function.... cos I'd could see him fucking scoring from the minute the second half kicked off.:facepalm:

Once I'd adjusted my view I was quite surprised to find out how many non youth squad players we didn't have on the pitch tonight especially the way we were playing, mind you I thought Chelski had sent the kids up too. I said to my daughter "Who's the young kid that's just missed the sitter girl?"
    "That's Sturridge dad, would you like to try my glasses" she replied.

Fuck specsavers I'll be back in the Kop from now on. Shit view, shit performance.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    Voley, The39thStep, steveo87 and 2 others like this.
  30. The39thStep