1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shiney Row burning car death accused 'had sex with victim'

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by spliff, Mar 7, 2018.

1. spliff

spliff New Member

I am at a loss because I don't understand anything fucking wierd
  2. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

Is this close to home spliff ?
    spliff likes this.
  3. spliff

spliff New Member

actually it's losing it ;)
  4. Throbbing Angel

Throbbing Angel Wakey, Wakey, Eggs & Bakey!

5. Calamity1971

Calamity1971 If Mr Peanut says It's okay, then it is.

I used to live half a mile away from there in Penshaw. No one wants to be close to Shiney Row.
  6. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

Argh! :(
  7. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Literally over the moon

massive amount of backstory with this if you can be arsed reading, the blokes are scum
  8. Thimble Queen

Thimble Queen Angry brown femme ^_^

I've just read a bit of it. Really nasty stuff :(
  9. Oh my, both are already on life licence for previous murders.

This will be used to further the calls that have been made regarding Worboys’s release and just today the cunt who chucked acid in Katie Piper’s face had been mooted for release. Whilst these people are utter scum, public anger, even more so when whipped up by tax-dodger-owned media, should not really have a place in the justice system.
    not-bono-ever likes this.
  10. Smoking kills

Smoking kills Well-Known Member

The jury might not know of that kind of speculation. I'd rather see em in gaol than see em on the streets if they're guilty.
    Reporting your post, nothing personal at all, just because afaik this is still sub judice.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  11. The jury has been told.
    Smoking kills and not-bono-ever like this.
  12. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Literally over the moon

Its in the public realm after coming up in the case - both have convictions for murdering pensioners.Didnt want to say anything earler as it was not disclosed, now it is out there. these two are fucking vermin.
  13. Riklet

Riklet procrastinación

Seems like some involvement in Vietnamese mafia dealings prior to this too so I wouldnt imagine these 2 scumbags will last long, whatever happens in court.
    seventh bullet likes this.
  14. Rosemary Jest

Rosemary Jest Wrong and Unstable

Jeez, just read about this, it's near my old stomping ground.

Those two fellas sound like the worst of the worst really, what can you say?
  15. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

Vile, absolutely vile. This is a couple of miles up the road from me. The name Unwin is definitely ringing a bell but I can't place him yet. I have friends in Houghton and Shiney who might remember better than me. Hope the two of them rot.