Shambala 2019

Discussion in 'festivals' started by moonsi til, Nov 16, 2018.

1. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

Yeah haven’t been for a few years & so happy to return. Have bought deposit payment tickets.

Who else is in?

Rebelda likes this.
  2. mr steev

mr steev magic thought wizard

yay :D

moonsi til likes this.
  3. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

<deleted -- wrong thread :oops: >

4. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

Shambala Festival website. :)

Dates : Thursday 22nd August to Sunday 25th August 2019.

Once again I won't be able to make it, very sadly and ultra-frustratingly -- festivaldeb and I have a beer festival to run here in Swansea <:cool: :) but also :mad: at date-clash >

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  5. Ground Elder

Ground Elder Well-Known Member

Unless something untoward happens before August, I'll be there as usual.

6. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

I intended to buy payment plan tickets, but accidentally paid full price straight off. Oooops.....

This is the first festival I'm taking to my partner too, she's only been to things like download before, and she came to a festival with me but then I ended up working 65 ish hours across 4 days..... So unless I can pick up a DJ slot (I try every year, but it never happens), I'll just go and have fun.

I've got a bit of a shambala crew now, and we were thinking about making a portable soundsystem and doing group fancy dress, but I need to get permission for the soundsystem when walkabout applications open I guess.

7. Rebelda

Rebelda Nearly as bad as Badgers

We're going! As are a few others I will let out themselves. Sounds like enough for a little urban meet maybe :cool:

8. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

Me and sparrow, plus kids, plus my brother and his family, plus at least a couple of other families known round these parts. Family camping represent :D

9. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

Fab , it’s a lovely festival. We have a few friends with kids coming for their first year too.

I’m determined to book the hot tubs this year.

10. BigTom

BigTom Well-Known Member

I should be working again as usual, 15th one for me i think (2003 was my first, with one gap year they took off?)