1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second tour game confirmed...

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Dulwich Mishi, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Blitzwalker, 3010, blueheaven and 4 others like this.
  2. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Fantastic news!

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  3. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Good work Mishi and others involved!

Pink Panther and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  4. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

Well done to you Mishi as well as Scolly and everyone else who has worked so hard towards this. Looking forward greatly!

5. Al Cunningham

Al Cunningham Brockley Hamlet

5 of us just booked up for Hamburg 13 to 16th July. £53 return. :)

iamwithnail and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  6. Blitzwalker

Been talking to both Mishi and Scolly about this over the last few weeks but for anyone who might be interested in Hamburg's wartime history and the RAF raids on the city in 1943, I am looking at arranging a visit to the Air Raid Shelter Museum in Hamm as per the weblink below. The tour would probably be on the Saturday morning (14/7) so as to not clash with anything else that is being laid on. Due to the confined nature of the shelter, the numbers are likely to be limited to 30 on a first come, first served basis. I'll post further details on here nearer the time but it is likely to cost around 5 Euros per head, payable on the day and would just be a case of meeting at Rauhes Haus U-Bahn Station at a time to be agreed, from where I'd take you across to the shelter. I've done this visit before and can vouch for the fact that it is an eye-opening experience.

Stadtteilinitiative Hamm e.V. — The Air-Raid Shelter Museum

dcdulwich, 3010, Noss and 3 others like this.
  7. Blitzwalker

OK, just to follow up on this. The shelter visit is booked for 11:00 on the morning of Saturday 14 July. We'll have a guide to show us around and explain a few facts about the raid plus you'll have me to bore the pants off you with additional facts!

I will sort out the payment, so will be looking for as many people as possible to (upto a maximum of around 30) to support this. The cost will be 5 Euros per head which you can pay me on the day.

Once we get a bit closer to the time, I will remind everyone and perhaps produce a little fact sheet for anyone who is interested.