Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Bill Azzi, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Bill Azzi

Bill Azzi I am not a trademark.

Season Tickets have been posted and should arrive today or Wednesday.

I’ve not been able to send all of them as the Club doesn’t have address details for some fans, so if you're expecting a season ticket and don’t receive one please let me know. (billazzi@btinternet.com)
    This is most likely if you purchased through SeeTickets and have either not purchased a season ticket before or have changed address in the past year.

If you email me I will send the ticket to you or you are welcome to collect it at a home game or at Welling on Saturday.

I’m sorry for the delay in getting the tickets out this year which was mainly due to waiting for the National League to provide the logo it insists must go on season tickets.

The number of tickets at present is 396. However the highest season ticket number in issue is 399 due to a correction/double printing of tickets.

I’d like to thank and apologise to Liam who for several weeks has had to put up with my early morning emails of “....when will the tickets be ready..” !!

darryl, scousedom, Poids and 6 others like this.
  2. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

Cheers Bill, can't wait for the first home game. Albeit at our "holiday home"

Hoping we make the KKK a hard place for visitors to pick up any points this season

3. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

4. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

5. NPDHFC

NPDHFC NAC-ITM

There's a song in there somewhere "The KNK is our stadium today..."

all to nah likes this.
  6. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

This must happen

7. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

Looking forward to a lot of good crosses this year.

Nivag likes this.
  8. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

Mine just turned up and she's a beauty. Thanks Bill, as ever.

9. Dodger

Dodger Well-Known Member

Mine came today too, thanks as always Bill!

10. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Can't wait to receive my first ever Hamlet season ticket after going on and off for 40 years!
    396 is a great number considering we averaged about 200 people a game for much of that time! :D

11. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

How is the numbering done out of interest? Alphabetical, random, or is there a system?

12. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

The new cards look wonderfully slick. But I still preferred the really crappy DIY pink ones. They had that personal touch.

13. Pthorne

Pthorne Active Member

My first Hamlet season ticket was waiting for me when I got back from work. Thanks very much.

14. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

I like how this one has a gratuitous “DHFC” in a nice and prominent position top right. Fuck you Meadow and your dickish minions.

iamwithnail likes this.
  15. Bill Azzi

The numbering of the tickets was done as follows. The first 388 tickets, those purchased when the list was submitted to the printers, were split into the 8 categories listed below. Within each category the numbering was roughly; the earlier the ticket was purchased the lower the number.

After number 388 the tickets were issued as they were bought without putting them into categories.

Adult 1 season tickets
    Adult 10 season tickets
    Adult 5 season tickets
    Concession 1 season tickets
    Concession 10 season tickets
    Concession 5 season tickets
    Students
    13-19 year olds

jnrknight, scousedom and clog like this.
  16. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass

Got mine thanks Bill. Come on the Hamlet.

StephenMac likes this.
  17. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

I've been laminating them myself each year ... same again this season

editor likes this.
  18. RabbleLevi

RabbleLevi Member

Mine is a rather large ticket which has the welling game on it. Is this my season ticket or am I to expect one the size of a credit card?

19. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Season ticket is credit card size, blue one side with logo, name and number on the other, not sure what you have RabbleLevi?

20. RabbleLevi

RabbleLevi Member

I’ve attached files of the tickets I received. I’m guessing these aren’t it?

21. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I’d take your address off if I were you RabbleLevi

RabbleLevi likes this.
  22. RabbleLevi

RabbleLevi Member

The tickets I got through the post are about 22x10cm, not the size of a credit card. Both tickets have all the info on them.

23. Bill Azzi

24. Bill Azzi

Any fans who haven't yet received their season ticket, because the Club doesn't have your contact details, you can:-
    -collect it from me at the Welling game today or
    -email me at billazzi@btinternet.com so I can arrange to send it to you or
    -when you go to the turnstile next Wednesday or Saturday you will be asked to see me (I sell the programmes) to collect your ticket.

25. Bill Azzi

If you don’t yet have your season ticket you can collect it from me tomorrow, I will be selling the programmes. Or if you email your address to billazzi@btinternet.com it will be posted to you.

The See Tickets voucher you may have been sent or printed off isn’t your season ticket ! It needs to be exchanged for one of the credit card style ones. Thanks !