1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season Tickets and admission prices for 2017/2018 season

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Griff_Turnstile, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

I preferred your one tbh. Better with a smile.

2. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Ok...as an outsider looking in..I'll 'bite'...

If it was a rise about 'what it represented', with Clapton previous having one of the cheaper charges in the Essex Senior League, and equivalent London/home counties area sides, where the rise would not have been expensive, you still agreed to an increase, so surely if it is about 'what it represented' you should still not have accepted it?

In anticipation, thank you, stupid prick, for your response?
    (I'm not saying you actually are a stupid prick you understand, but as you seem to think it's ok to call people that then I'm sure you won't object...)

B.I.G and editor like this.
  3. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I missed all this :(

The one pound represented spreading of the wealth from the rich Clapton fans to the poor owner who has to pay the fines for the fans' terrible behaviour.

Spat on anyone lately?

Pink Panther likes this.
  4. Bugpowder Dust

Bugpowder Dust Well-Known Member

Is it the same price for season ticket renewals as first time buyers? I seem to remember it was a bit cheaper to renew last year.

5. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member

i kinda knew i'd be the first to have a moan .bit steep for concession season ticket holders at friendlies , no ?

6. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

It is the same price whether new or renewal.

Depends who the opposition are whether £4 is expensive or not.

7. Dulwich Mishi

Steep? I think our concessions are great value for money, compared to most other clubs.

8. Jules P

Jules P #noprestonnoparty

One Q I have about season tickets... not sure who it would be best addressed to. I know we have one turnstile dedicated for Online Ticket sales. Are season ticket holders able to use that turnstile as well?

9. YTC

YTC Human Man

Season ticket holders can use the gym entrance as far as I'm aware.

10. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

That's where I swish in every game.

YTC likes this.
  11. MrFouldsy

MrFouldsy New Member

Taking a brave step here and posting on the forum.

I usually go in through the gym entrance with my season ticket but on Saturday I was told to go through the turnstiles. I was really early, so there wasnt much of a queue, but would have been painful if there was. I think it was a new security person, so will give him benefit of the doubt. The guys on the turnstiles didn't know about it though. Not sure if it's official club policy or not - and don't want to make an issue of it if it's an on the quiet thing.

Do season tickets get counted on the gate whether we go through turnstiles or not.

iamwithnail and editor like this.
  12. MrFouldsy

MrFouldsy New Member

Monday, not Saturday.

13. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I've always gone via the gym entrance (i.e. the one that leads you into the back of the main stand/bar) and never had any problems. Given that I'm always arriving late and in a bit of a flap, being able to get into the ground swiftly was one of the main reasons I bought a season ticket...

14. Dulwich Mishi

As I understand it, season tickets should be able to go through the top entrance. I am sure liamdhfc can confirm, or not.

15. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

That's how I understand it. Will make sure that is still the case as the Football Committee do not have any control over entrance arrangements or Security/Stewards/Turnstiles/Food Outlets/Bars

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  16. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

I entered via the gym/clubhouse entrance at around 2.30pm on Monday. If anything there's more reason to allow STHs in that way really early as people are more likely to want to go directly to the bar when there's still plenty of time until kick off.

There does seem to be a recurring problem with security and stewarding staff who haven't previously worked one of our matches not being properly briefed and imposing additional restrictions, whether it's confiscating soft drinks at the turnstiles, frisking people at the turnstiles, charging people admission when the game is almost over, and now this. Staff should be given clear guidance as to what they are and aren't required to do, and what supporters are and aren't allowed to do. If necessary produce a written 'checklist' and hand a copy to new staff. It can't be that difficult surely?

17. Dulwich Mishi

I'm pretty sure that Chris looks at this forum now and again, so hopefully he will note that.

editor likes this.
  18. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

I put my bag on the table by turnstyle and a new female steward unzipped it herself and starting looking through it..................... she seems shocked that was offended by her actions!

19. Dulwich Mishi

She's also breaking the law, or at least security regulations...as in they should say 'Can you open your bag please sir'.

the 12th man likes this.
  20. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

Definitely. I went in that gate (the left hand one) with my season ticket and received one of the little tickets for season ticket holders so they’ve obviously allowed for it.

Jules P likes this.
  21. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Next time it happens, we need to get Judas Priest in to tell her straight.

Pink Panther likes this.