1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season Tickets and admission prices for 2017/2018 season

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Griff_Turnstile, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

I preferred your one tbh. Better with a smile.

2. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Ok...as an outsider looking in..I'll 'bite'...

If it was a rise about 'what it represented', with Clapton previous having one of the cheaper charges in the Essex Senior League, and equivalent London/home counties area sides, where the rise would not have been expensive, you still agreed to an increase, so surely if it is about 'what it represented' you should still not have accepted it?

In anticipation, thank you, stupid prick, for your response?
    (I'm not saying you actually are a stupid prick you understand, but as you seem to think it's ok to call people that then I'm sure you won't object...)

B.I.G and editor like this.
  3. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I missed all this :(

The one pound represented spreading of the wealth from the rich Clapton fans to the poor owner who has to pay the fines for the fans' terrible behaviour.

Spat on anyone lately?

Pink Panther likes this.
  4. Bugpowder Dust

Bugpowder Dust Well-Known Member

Is it the same price for season ticket renewals as first time buyers? I seem to remember it was a bit cheaper to renew last year.

5. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member

i kinda knew i'd be the first to have a moan .bit steep for concession season ticket holders at friendlies , no ?

6. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

It is the same price whether new or renewal.

Depends who the opposition are whether £4 is expensive or not.

7. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Steep? I think our concessions are great value for money, compared to most other clubs.