Season ticket holder/pre-paid ticket entrance at Champion Hill

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by editor, Aug 7, 2019.

1. editor

editor hiraethified

I discovered last night that we could no longer go in via the bar entrance and there was a lot of confusion by the turnstiles.

Have I got this correct: season ticket holders and those who have bought tickets online can now enter the ground via the gate at the main turnstile entrance without having to queue up?

2. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

I believe season tickets holders will be able to use the Reception/Bar entrance from Saturday onwards.

3. editor

editor hiraethified

So it's definitely a bit confusing then! Any idea why we weren't allowed in via that entrance last night?

4. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

Back to normal from sat. Minor confusion for one night abated.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

YTC they checked the colour of my card but not the number on Tue? In error? Should I get it registered on sat?

6. YTC

YTC Human Man

Back to normal Saturday, issue with ticketing system to log the amount of ST holders in the ground. People may say 'pen and paper is fine' - and for some that is, but if there was an emergency and we need to evacuate, we need to know how many people are in the ground immediately, and that method does not let us do that.

Colour is an initial check, we don't anticipate many fraudsters will be knocking up fake DHFC ST's, although if they do I think we'll spot them. Much like the fake driving 'license' we took of some 16 year old wealdstone fans last night!

Nivag, WillClunas and Matt The Cab like this.
  7. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

Can we raffle the "driving license"

#askingforafriend