Scottish Labour, bast*rds the lot of them

Discussion in 'Scotland/Alba' started by geminisnake, Nov 15, 2013.

1. danny la rouge

danny la rouge arbiter of taste and expert in all things right

2. danny la rouge

danny la rouge arbiter of taste and expert in all things right

Tories are the only party “that will stand up for Scotland”, says Stirling Labour vice chair

Tories are the only party “that will stand up for Scotland”, says Stirling Labour vice chair

“As one of only two miners left on Stirling Constituency Labour Party who was on strike for 56 weeks at Polmaise Colliery it pains me to say, the actions by the members of the Labour Group prove beyond a doubt that the only party that will stand up for Scotland is Ruth Davidson’s Conservative Party.”

3. Sue

Sue Well-Known Member

:eek::(

danny la rouge likes this.
  4. J Ed

J Ed I remember the future

christ Scottish Labour are a collection of the worst people in the country, aren't they

danny la rouge likes this.
  5. Sasaferrato

Sasaferrato T'agba ta ti de, a ma yo ogunja.

I've been telling you that, on these boards, for a decade. :D

Poi E likes this.
  6. Poi E

Poi E Pessimism: a valuable protection against quackery.

Well, they showed some integrity and voted with the SNP and the Lib Dems against the consent motion. Big fuck you to Westminster :thumbs:

7. Sasaferrato

Sasaferrato T'agba ta ti de, a ma yo ogunja.

Empty rhetoric on behalf of the SNP/Lab/Lib Dems. It won't stop or alter anything.

Every time I come down the central dual carriageway in Livingston, I pass a sign saying 'Livingston, a Fairtrade Town'. We have ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsbury's. The sign has as much meaning and weight as the Scottish Parliament motion.

I do wish that the motion could derail leaving the EU, because it is the daftest thing we've done as a nation for a while, but it won't.

8. Poi E

Poi E Pessimism: a valuable protection against quackery.

No, the juggernaut won't stop. Never has, never will, until one of the nations of the union breaks it, and saves thousands of lives as the British war machine is dented.