Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Saturday 18 January, Hamlet v Chippenham Town, National South 3pm

Ben Caldecourt

I thought most of our crosses were awful , usually straight down the keepers throat ,Chapman being the main culprit , its bit frustrating when he gets forward so well then nauses up the chance to put in a good cross.

Kearney was playing a withdrawn role and looked ineffective as that's not his game , i thought we gave them a bit too much respect but overall as has been said previously a while ago we would've lost that game .

Overall still feel pretty positive about the rest of the season
I really have to disagree with a certain section on this and have watched the highlights twice to make sure I’m not seeing things. But I thought Chapmans delivery was excellent, 5 crosses he puts in during the highlights all which create ‘panic’ for the defence or at least an opportunity. Even if it is down the keepers throat, I don’t think that’s an issue when you’ve got Mullings or Mills challenging against the keeper. Think Monakana’s delivery is always good from open play or a dead ball as well, he hangs a ball particularly well for Mills who also seems to hang in the air.

Agree with comments regarding Kearney, was his quietest game I’ve seen him play for us.