1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Sat 28th Oct 2017] London Anarchist Bookfair (London)

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Kate Sharpley, May 30, 2017.

London Anarchist Bookfair
Start Date: Sat 28th Oct 2017 10:00 AM
End Date: Sat 28th Oct 2017 07:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST

West Green Road,
London N15 3QR

Posted By: Kate Sharpley

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Pickman's model

Pickman's model amid a crowd of stars

none of which suggest you're mentally deficient. go to specsavers to do with mental capacity? i think not: especially when you say you couldn't see the post i referred to. and if you haven't really thought matters through that means you haven't, not you can't. as for having a clue, once more nothing to do with mental capacity and all to do with your knowledge of the subject you comment on.

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

[that gif of grandpa Simpson going into a house and then turning around and going back out again]

3. Tom A

Tom A Goat among sheep

Okay, quit nit-picking, I am aware it's not a "right" in the sense the Universal Deceleration of Human Rights, although having said that, this happens to be Article 1:

Also Articles 7, 8, 10 are worth bearing in mind in regards to how to treat one's enemies:

4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model amid a crowd of stars

declaration. it neither speeds up nor slows down. the udhr may lay that down but there's still not right not to be venemously abused.

5. Tom A

Tom A Goat among sheep

Have corrected accordingly.

Pickman's model likes this.
  6. 19force8

19force8 For the avoidance of faith

So you don't regret and wouldn't like to apologise for not coming to blows with the SWP?

How very ecumenical of you.