1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sarajevo and Vienna recommendations?

Discussion in 'travel and world' started by sim667, Nov 7, 2017.

1. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Anyone got any suggestions? I'm off to both in December.

I know in Sarajevo I want to go to the war Museum, and I'd like to go to the Tunnel museum, also daytrip to Mostar. Obviously I want to eat some banging Kebab, and drink some coffee too...... but what else should I be doing here?

And Vienna, I know fuck all about, but I have to make a transfer for my flight, and I'm meeting my mum and dad there, so Parent freindly recommendations?

2. You doing these as one trip or 2 ?

3. Oh yes, check out the rick steins Vienna for Weekend programme on I player for ma & pa tips - lots of food and cafe tips that will make you appear dead suave and sophisticated

sim667 likes this.
  4. Remember Mostar was trashed and I.S not how you may picture it. See if you can get to Blagaj- dervish monastery in a cliff - 20 mins outside Mostar. It I.S a pilgrimage destination for Muslims in the area.

sim667 likes this.
  5. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

As 1

6. why is that every time I write "is" using my phone, it changes it to I.S. ? I will have the black helicopters at my gaff before nightfall if the authorities hear of this

sim667 likes this.
  7. sankara

sankara Well-Known Member

Go to the hundertwasser museum in Vienna.

sim667 likes this.
  8. davesgcr

davesgcr Reading books

Local Transport Museum is not just about trams etc , it is about the social history of the city. Excellent.

sim667 likes this.