Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sales Recognition Discs (Silver, Gold, platinum etc)

Nanker Phelge

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
Is there a market for this type of thing. I have some from my time in the record industry (including one which was supposed to go to a Beatle, but never got picked up)

Are they worthless? collectable? I'm struggling to find anything for sale other than the novelty types that people get made up or reproductions/mock versions.

I don't even know if they should be insured. They are safe and locked away, but I will hang them at some stage in the loo.

An example

Attachments

editor

hiraethified
Is there a market for this type of thing. I have some from my time in the record industry (including one which was supposed to go to a Beatle, but never got picked up)

Are they worthless? collectable? I'm struggling to find anything for sale other than the novelty types that people get made up or reproductions/mock versions.

I don't even know if they should be insured. They are safe and locked away, but I will hang them at some stage in the loo.

An example
Depending on the artist, they're certainly worth something but how much depends on the relevance of the artist today.

Some example prices here Gold Record Auction - Catawiki

editor

hiraethified

rutabowa

LOSE IT
Go to a proper auction house eg bonhams, they will value them expertly. And it is fun. They take a 15% cut or so but will prob get you a lot more than ebay, and they deal with everything for you.

josef1878 2.0

An example
Good song that