1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roath flood scheme, Cardiff

Discussion in 'Wales/Cymru' started by wayward bob, Feb 4, 2017.

1. wayward bob

wayward bob i ate all your bees

there's loads more coming down further up the parks through roath mill to brook gardens, all along the brook.

2. shygirl

shygirl Well-Known Member

Hope its true about WG, but so sad that they plan to pull so many more down. :(

3. wayward bob

the tree people have now marked all the condemned trees as per the plan through roath brook and roath mill gardens with a jaunty red cross :/ in good news there's one that i marked that may not be going after all. otherwise i think my tagging's been pretty accurate - the whole clump in the corner of raoth mill by the zebra crossing has gone now :(

as for the ribbons in waterloo gardens i have no idea where that info's come from. it certainly isn't marked on the planning maps i've been using. will ask around...

shygirl likes this.
  4. wayward bob

just found this - kid1 in waterloo gardens :) about 9 years ago :eek:

[​IMG]

shygirl likes this.
  5. shygirl

shygirl Well-Known Member

Aw, lovely pic :).

I'll miss that bridge too.

6. Supine

Supine Rough Like Badger

I joined the FB group but it annoyed me straight away. Some very passive aggressive person complaining about the wrong types of bows and marks on the trees.

7. wayward bob

i was directed to the fb group to ask about the ribbons in wg, but i'm a fb refusenik. Supine does anyone say where the info came from about further felling?