1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rio Ferdinand's £10m bid to save Dulwich Hamlet

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Fingers, Feb 23, 2018.

1. MrFouldsy

MrFouldsy Member

I've been thinking about this too and agree with you Scolly. As much as it pains me to see these people make even a penny, ultimately we'd be hurting ourselves by pushing people to boycott the bar. Nothing wrong though with being really clear what the issues are - its open season now - don't hold anything back Committee. Those who are committed will come to their own conclusions, those who just come for a beer are welcome with their gate money.
  2. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Can we have a look at the company public details and start putting some names - and some bios - to the cunts who run this evil, money grabbing enterprise? Be good to see the faces behind the company who want to destroy a community club in the name of personal gain...
  3. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if that degenerate Kevin Rye still works for them?
  4. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Does anyone care?
    B.I.G likes this.
  5. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Yes, because if he is...we can give him grief as well.
  6. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Of course they do: he's still got to answer all those questions on the 'Questions for Kevin' thread.
    blueheaven and B.I.G like this.
  7. ricbake

ricbake working out how

8. Bugpowder Dust

Bugpowder Dust Well-Known Member

Meadows Residential have got 5 employees LinkedIn - 1 is a PA seeking a new job and one is Peter Bennison's son.
  9. Watermelon Man

Watermelon Man Active Member

10. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Yup they are the inconsiderate ones that are putting profit over social housing and the football club.
  11. Watermelon Man

Watermelon Man Active Member

Protests might work. Turn up to their property showcase shindigs.